Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: offseason!

vCash
    I dont want Chandler, I don't think he would mesh well with this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    I dont want Chandler, I don't think he would mesh well with this team.
    what chandler? tyson or wilson? the two would be a great fit
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    tyson. i dont see him getting along with the team. i just have never liked him.

vCash
    What makes you think that?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    screw it. i think he we would fit for us. i just googled him and he seems like an enjoyable guy to have on your team.

vCash
    screw it. i think he we would fit for us. i just googled him and he seems like an enjoyable guy to have on your team.
    He is my first option at C among all the free agents available this off season. However unless a hard cap keeps him from being able to pull it off I really do not see Cuban letting him go, and if a hard cap stops the Mavs from retaining him it will probably keep us from acquiring him.

vCash
    never seen him play but eddy curry could be an option,hes a free agent now and he is a 7 footer with a 7'6 wing span. and he is only 29

vCash
    never seen him play but eddy curry could be an option,hes a free agent now and he is a 7 footer with a 7'6 wing span. and he is only 29
    Really? Curry and you don't like Tyson? Wow.Just.Wow.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Lets see, how to explain Curry.... Do you watch the NFL?... have you ever heard of Jamarcus Russel?

vCash
    In terms of guys discussed in this thread or other threads, here's what I think...

Guys I like: Thaddeus Young (could happen), Samuel Dalembert (could happen), Wilson Chandler (not gonna happen), Marc Gasol (not gonna happen), DeAndre Jordan (not a chance in hell)

Guys I dislike: Zach Randolph (definitely could happen), Tayshaun Prince, Caron Butler or Andrei Kirilenko (could happen), Tyson Chandler (probably not gonna happen), JR Smith (could happen)

WTF?: Eddy Curry (could be signed for a couple of big macs and a 12-pack of Bud Light)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    In terms of guys discussed in this thread or other threads, here's what I think...

Guys I like: Thaddeus Young (could happen), Samuel Dalembert (could happen), Wilson Chandler (not gonna happen), Marc Gasol (not gonna happen), DeAndre Jordan (not a chance in hell)

Guys I dislike: Zach Randolph (definitely could happen), Tayshaun Prince, Caron Butler or Andrei Kirilenko (could happen), Tyson Chandler (probably not gonna happen), JR Smith (could happen)

WTF?: Eddy Curry (could be signed for a couple of big macs and a 12-pack of Bud Light)

No way Curry drinks light anything...

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    im sorry. i didnt know he was that crappy. and i dont have a problem with tyson anymore,i saw some highlights and he is just what we need!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    No way Curry drinks light anything...
    I dunno, when he is in that suit on the bench he probably sneaks a few from the vendors.

vCash
    Why in the world would we trade kevin martin and luis scola because they are playing great. Why don't we sign someone in the free agent who is the best fit for this teams except of trading them.

vCash
    well cause luis is old.like 31 next season. and we are a fairly young team,so it would make sense to trade him for young talent. or it does to me

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast