Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: offseason!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    i really liked amare prior to the season. i thought he signed a 100 MILL deal? how is there only 3 years left? still if its really only scola and martin that get dealt i think you make that deal if you're morey. it does improve the frontcourt with a name brand player, not sure how excited amare would be to play here, and i'd also like to see how he felt about playing center. dont hate the idea personally.
    he signed a 5 year 100m deal, he has 3/63 left

vCash
    that's a lot of money
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    yep favors is a pipe dream. if your getting anyone its millsap or jefferson with harris and or bell, and maybe the gs pick 2013.
    "I believe it takes five, the Utah Jazz are the REAL NBA Champs!"

JAZZ FOR LIFE, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UJ47 View Post
    all right monta_is_beast your on, sig bet it is,

the JAZZ will have a better record then the WARRIORS in the 2012-2013 season, loser leaves PSD for good.
    DECEMBER 26TH 2012, THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS @ THE UTAH JAZZ, JAZZ BEAT THE WARRIORS!

vCash
    The Greg Smith kid you guys signed from the D-League, did he get enough burn for any of you guys to speculate on his potential?
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    he can block shots

vCash
    It seemed to me that everytime he touched the court he would always get into foul trouble.

vCash
    So I've been bored and reading through Bleacherreport articles (I know they arent the best but I've been bored) and came across a couple of interesting things. There was one article on 7 teams we could trade Lowry to and all sucked except for trading him to the Bobcats for Biyombo, Henferon and next years first. Idk about yall but I wouldn't mind that trade. Biyombo is undersized as a Center and is worthless on offense but he is only 19 and plays good defense and blocked close to 2 shots a games as a rookie. I dont know much about advanced stats but Henderson seems like he would be a solid 6/7 man on a good team. But, the biggest thing is the future pick. If we could get it unprotected then that would be awesome because it's going to be top 5. I'm not sure what the Bobcats would think of that trade though. I cant imagine they would take it. They also proposed a trade of lowry marting and patterson for Dwight but I dont see that happening in a million years.
    The other thing wasnt as interesting to me but apparently we are interested in Alonzo Gee. Idk anything about him except that he's an athletic 6'6 sg that averaged like 10 a game for the Cavs this year.

vCash
    Landry Fields+Toney Douglas for Courtney Lee
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Lol no.

vCash
    if the rockets trade lowry do nd sign dragic and dnt get dwill wat do yall think about louis williams as the backup pg?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac,lt,berkman View Post
    if the rockets trade lowry do nd sign dragic and dnt get dwill wat do yall think about louis williams as the backup pg?
    He's more of a 6th man and/or combo guard than a legit backup point, but I love the idea. The guy was Philly's leading scorer if memory serves me correctly and could be a major catalyst to Houston's bench offense.

vCash
    if our backcourt is Lee and Dragic we could really use some scoring comming off the bench, rather than a legit playmaker point guard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    To think we could be without Basketball and Football at the same time! Only Baseball and the Astros suck out loud.
    stros are getting better

vCash
    i like him....he's young and has some upside

vCash
    what is the rockets lineup looking like as of right now?

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast