Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: offseason!

vCash
    I hate bud starting. We need to get someone in the draft or in free agency.

vCash
    he just doesn't have Defense, but he is a good offensive threat, but yeah weshould get someone in the offseason
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    with hayes at PF we could sign a player like nene or another offensive center, it could give us more options
    We would still have a glaring deficiency in terms of a shot blocking presence down low... neither Hayes nor Nene would help with that. Our defense could be astronomically better with the simple addition of a shot swatter, our wing players could play tighter d without worrying about getting burned off the dribble so much. Honestly if we decide to sign or acquire a center it is more important that they be able to block shots and play help defense than it is that they can play man defense (though it would be nice if they could do both).

vCash
    Tyson chandler ray:
    Then hayes/pp going fwd?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    We would still have a glaring deficiency in terms of a shot blocking presence down low... neither Hayes nor Nene would help with that. Our defense could be astronomically better with the simple addition of a shot swatter, our wing players could play tighter d without worrying about getting burned off the dribble so much. Honestly if we decide to sign or acquire a center it is more important that they be able to block shots and play help defense than it is that they can play man defense (though it would be nice if they could do both).
    yeah I agree, but I don't know exactly where we can find this player

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Tyson chandler ray:
    Then hayes/pp going fwd?
    chandler? not gonna happen

vCash
    Well he's (tyson chandler)a free agent and dallas might not be able to resign him under the new cba .

vCash
    neither us, I think he would not go to Houston, don't know but dallas will let butler go and they might have the money

vCash
    Well he's (tyson chandler)a free agent and dallas might not be able to resign him under the new cba .
    If the new CBA puts a hard cap on teams then neither of us will be able to afford Tyson... if there is no hard cap then Cuban is not going to let him walk for any amount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    If the new CBA puts a hard cap on teams then neither of us will be able to afford Tyson... if there is no hard cap then Cuban is not going to let him walk for any amount.
    I guess we shall see when it happens.
    I just feel he's a piece that we're missing.one of a few things missing right now.

vCash
    tyson chandler is the best FA this summer, no doubt to me, he would fix like a glove here

vCash
    if we get a defensive center then we cant trade scola,we would need his offence in the post. i dont think you could start hayes at the 4 with a defensive 5 in

vCash
    yeah maybe, we have patterson, i don't see us trade scola

vCash
    I guess we shall see when it happens.
    I just feel he's a piece that we're missing.one of a few things missing right now.
    It has got to be driving every GM in the league who knows they need to make big moves this off-season crazy right now. We know what the owners WANT we know pretty much that the players would like to keep things as they are... and we know that neither shows any inkling of being willing to budge from their current stance. I have the feeling that the NBA labor dispute is going to make the NFL's (non)negotiations look like a friendly meeting of the local book club over tea and scones.

vCash
    i know everyone is saying that we should go for tyson or sam but what about spencer hawes? he is a free agent,7 footer and is young. if we could sign him and trade luis and williams for a SF,we could be pretty solid. plus whoever we draft.
    lowry/dragic
    martin/lee
    SF?/chase
    hayes/patterson
    Hawes/thabeet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    spencer hawes?
    No physicality in his game, not a good defender, and only ok at shot blocking despite his length. Has a decent shot, and some offensive moves, and he is a pretty good rebounder... I just do not think he cures what ails us since I feel the right piece at the 5 makes 1-4 on the floor immediately head and shoulders better defensively.

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast