Quote Originally Posted by Texguy2502 View Post
Honestly guys,

I think we need to package Scola, T-Will, and this years 1st rounder to Raptors if they end up with the #5 pick in the draft. The guy we need to draft is Enes Kanter. He's 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan and is the most polished center to enter the league since Yao. Some experts have even said as of now he's more advanced than Yao was at this stage (19 years old). He could provide an excellent frontcourt with Patterson for years to come! Also I would try and pry away Thaddeus Young from the 76ers to be our starting SF. We all love Bud, BUT he simply can't handle any player at the 3 on defense! Young is the 6th man for the 76ers and he's 6'8, athletic, plays above-average defense, and can put up good #s overall if he were given more playing time. What do yall think?
I really like the idea of trading up to get Enes Kanter, but I think you give up way too much in that package you offered. How about both of their first round picks this year and Terrence Williams or Chase Budinger for the No. 5 pick?