Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: offseason!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    We have too much "potential". We need impact player(s).
    Yeah you're right!! and no one would like to sign with us.. :cry: i wish Yao and Tmac had never been injured.. Anyway, all we can do now is pray that we get lucky on draft players like Thunder and Bulls did..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA-GMaster View Post
    I know they are not PG.. plus I KNOW the draft consideration about the sun's pick that's why i put "our pick and which is higher".. please read my post again..Thanks!!

What i meant for OUT OF THE PGS are players who are not PG.. Sorry!! =P
    we dont need a PG, and there arent that many stud PG prospect (besides irving, who may not even come out).

and when i hear "higher draft pick" i think of a better draft pick, not higher in number
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    we don't need any PG, we already have to goods and llul in Spain, we need center and SF, it's simple
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    what about that kid from Czech republic,jan veasly? isnt he supposed to be an alright player with alot of potential? he could fall towards the end of the lottery

and he is 6 11

<
    Last edited by koetravis; 03-20-2011 at 11:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    what about that kid from Czech republic,jan veasly? isnt he supposed to be an alright player with alot of potential? he could fall towards the end of the lottery

and he is 6 11

<
    SF with excellent length but he may not have the quickness to guard other 3's on the perimeter and I am not sure Martin could not match him in a contest of strength. He is a developmental player though and as long as we are taking him with that knowledge I would not have a problem with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    SF with excellent length but he may not have the quickness to guard other 3's on the perimeter and I am not sure Martin could not match him in a contest of strength. He is a developmental player though and as long as we are taking him with that knowledge I would not have a problem with it.
    Just pray that Barnes or Jones fall down to us in the draft..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    we dont need a PG, and there arent that many stud PG prospect (besides irving, who may not even come out).

and when i hear "higher draft pick" i think of a better draft pick, not higher in number
    Sorry my bad..

vCash
    A "WHAT IF" statement:
    Lets assume that we land on 14th pick..
    Will you trade KMart, Hill and Houston pick 2011 for cavs 2 1st rd pick(assuming its 5th and 9th pick)?? we could get Barnes and Jones on that draft picks..

vCash
    no way, trade a player who is a player, a good player for prospect, we could be a nice plaoff team, not a contender, but a nice team next season, even without a superstar, I would not do this deal, I hate when tha draft is your hope

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    no way, trade a player who is a player, a good player for prospect, we could be a nice plaoff team, not a contender, but a nice team next season, even without a superstar, I would not do this deal, I hate when tha draft is your hope
    look at the thunder,the draft was their best friend.

vCash
    In my opinion the decision on this team needs to be made before the draft. Do we have the ability to go out and get a top flight solution at SF and C or are we stuck on the treadmill to nowhere? If we are then blow it the hell up, get a developmental coach, trade for and draft as many high potential players as we can get and sign Yao on the cheap to be our ticket sales guy(trade him if he manages to stay healthy till the deadline).

vCash
    sign wilson chandler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    sign wilson chandler.
    ^NICE !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    sign wilson chandler.
    i like him, I would love him around here, but I think he will be a little expensive, he is young, quickly, versatile and good defender
    Yeah, but you always have to be a lot lucky to do something like that, and the thunder (seattle) had two top 5 draft, that helps too, but look at the lasts drafts, thabeet and the phila's guy evans I think, both second picks, milicic, I hate the draft because this, you never know what the guy will do

vCash
    That is a very good idea, he moves to the top of my list as a replacement SF.

Wilson Chandler
    Andrei Kirilenko
    Tayshaun Prince

The problem becomes what do we do at center, the cap is GOING to shrink and it will likely be a hard cap so we might even have difficulties signing one of those guys, let alone getting a center as well. There is no one in the draft at C who I think could step in and start right away. I have been looking at trade possibilities, Andrew Bogut and Chris Kaman top my list at this point as potentially acquirable targets. I don't know what it would take to get Bogut but Kaman may come cheap(ish) since the Clips have basically let it be known they are going to match any offers to DeAndre Jordan. Of course there is still the chance that Morey is looking to re up Yao on the cheap for one season.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast