Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: offseason!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tr3ymill3r View Post
    I'd also like to see us make a run at Deandre Jordan, he's a FA on the Clippers who need to save their money for Griffin and Gordon. He also went to TAMU so the thought of coming home maybe appealing.
    Jordan is an RFA and unless we dramatically overpay for the guy the Clips are going to match. They have plenty of spare change floating around, besides it looks like we may get a match/draft pick compensation type system like we do in the NFL in this upcoming CBA.

vCash
    and he has said that he wants to say in LAX
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Sup guys, I was wondering if you think the team will keep Terrence Williams for the long term? I've heard he is consistently complaining about not getting PT through twittering all the time

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    it depends who will be our head coach next year, he is not playin' with adelman, idk, but i think he will get more playing time next year, we traded a first for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    it depends who will be our head coach next year, he is not playin' with adelman, idk, but i think he will get more playing time next year, we traded a first for him
    He wont play until he decides to play within the offense... if another coach comes in they are going to expect the same thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    He wont play until he decides to play within the offense... if another coach comes in they are going to expect the same thing.
    I didn't get this, sorry

vCash
    I didn't get this, sorry
    Basically any coach that comes in is going to bring an offense, and if T-Will refuses to play within the offense and tries to do whatever he wants, then he will go right back to the bench.

vCash
    Thanks for the responses, the reason I was asking was because on another forum, someone suggested the Nets trade Houston's 2011 draft pick back for him, and I thought it was interesting.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    Basically any coach that comes in is going to bring an offense, and if T-Will refuses to play within the offense and tries to do whatever he wants, then he will go right back to the bench.
    OK, now i get it
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Thanks for the responses, the reason I was asking was because on another forum, someone suggested the Nets trade Houston's 2011 draft pick back for him, and I thought it was interesting.
    I think the draft pick that we traded to NJ for Twill is the NY's 2012, and I think we would not do this deal even with Terrence not playing, the NY's pick doens't worth that much for us right now, it will be lower pick anyway

vCash
    no, we traded our 2012 1st round pick (lotto protected) for williams
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    oh yeah, but 2012, almost the same, do you know how protected?

vCash
    oh yeah, but 2012, almost the same, do you know how protected?
    Here you go

2012 first round draft pick from Houston
    Houston's own 2012 1st round pick to New Jersey (top 14 protected in 2012, top 14 protected in 2013,, top 14 protected in 2014, top 14 protected in 2015 and top 14 protected in the 2016 Draft). If New Jersey does not receive a 1st round pick from Houston by the 2016 Draft, then Houston will convey their own 2017 2nd round pick and cash to New Jersey. [Houston - Los Angeles Lakers - New Jersey, 12/15/2010]
    So if we decide to rebuild we probably would not have to give it to them before 2014 if at all.

vCash
    package something with scola for cousins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    package something with scola for cousins.
    If we are rebuilding yes... also if we have a magical device that we can use to exchange his brain with someone elses.

vCash
    Find a starting center in Free agent market and find a potential starting PG in nba draft..

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast