Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,488
    vCash
    1500

    Chances of Game 7 ??

    Rockets are back home a place where they have lost 2 in a row I don't see them losing Game 5 at home especially after the mo Williams drama at the end. We go back to Portland a place we have had the lead and just coughed it away possibly we squeeze it out this time and force a game 7 ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    vCash
    1500
    5% chance

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    666
    vCash
    824
    4% chance

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,145
    vCash
    1500
    I'm torn with the series, it could have been a 4-0 sweep in either direction. Personally, I feel as if the Rockets have outplayed the Blazers throughout the entirety of the series except for 15 minutes and unfortunately they have all been in the 4th quarter or OT. If the Rockets simply play the game the way they play it I believe they will win the next 3 games in a row.

    I don't think the NBA will come out and admit to the amount of mistakes made in game 4 as they did in game 1, but I fully expect there to be a ton of make up calls that will give Blazer fans enough ammo to say that the series is fixed to at least go 6 or 7.

    If they win game 5 and 6, they will win game 7 by 30 or 40 to take that Mavericks bad taste out of our mouths from a few seasons ago.

    I wouldn't play Lin one minute unless there was significant foul trouble or purely at the end of quarters with less than a minute to play to get guys more rest during national tv timeouts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,443
    vCash
    1500
    Very low percentage.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,488
    vCash
    1500
    just got to win Game 5 at home and go from there Im just wondering why there wasn't a lot of Harden and Howard pick n roll.....
    Last edited by goku; 04-29-2014 at 12:10 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,145
    vCash
    1500
    I'll be at the game Wednesday night, I'd really like to get posters that picture James Harden as a matador and hang them up much like baseball does with Ks for strikeouts.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tr3ymill3r View Post
    I'll be at the game Wednesday night, I'd really like to get posters that picture James Harden as a matador and hang them up much like baseball does with Ks for strikeouts.
    should make a bring it back to Houston game 7 poster

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    336
    vCash
    1500
    I like the matador thing better. Hang up a Harden matador picture every time e looks like a ****ing 6 year old girl trying to play defense.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    624
    vCash
    1500
    Just focus on Game 6 Rockets fans

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    vCash
    1500
    Upgrading my previous post to 10%

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,944
    vCash
    1500
    After the first 4 games, HCA not meaning much, I thought every game was like 50/50. So 50% of winning game 5, 25% of winning game 5 and 6. Thus, 25% of chance of forcing game 7. Now I'm upgrading to 50%. That's some crazy math.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    970
    vCash
    1500
    None

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    0%
    2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade)- Johnny Manziel, QB, TX A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State
    4th rd- Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    5th rd- Jon Halapio, OG, THE University of Florida
    5th rd (via trade)- Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    6th rd- Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    4,944
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, after losing game 6, I don't think we have much of a chance. We will definitely need Harden at his best to force game 8.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •