Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,311
    vCash
    500

    OKC Thunder Forum Official Off-Topic Thread

    Let's start getting the place more active, and more like the other forums around here. We're an elite team, and we should have activity just like the other team forums!

    Soooo... How old are all you guys?

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KDs couch
    Posts
    2,101
    vCash
    1500
    I am an old old man, 34. I have been around b-ball since I was 4. Coached a little and trained some guys. Mostly post players which is funny since I am only 5'10". Played some center in highschool at 5'8". I learned leverage vs power when I was young. I think BJJ helped that a lot. I was training bjj before it was cool. lol

  3. 03-03-2011, 05:13 PM

    Reason
    spam, response

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,698
    vCash
    1500
    27 myself, sports fanatic, played b-ball thru school, tried to play a little D-3, but its hard to be a 6'2'' 180 lbs 4 man lol. Sports management major, would like to work myself into the industry as a scout and one day be Presti's right hand man lol

    Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KDs couch
    Posts
    2,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    27 myself, sports fanatic, played b-ball thru school, tried to play a little D-3, but its hard to be a 6'2'' 180 lbs 4 man lol. Sports management major, would like to work myself into the industry as a scout and one day be Presti's right hand man lol

    Oh come on now!! I was 5'8" playing center on defense while running point on offense!! I was around 160 when I graduated, and was playing 6a ball. LOL

    I feel you pain though!! lol

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,311
    vCash
    500
    Damn... I didn't realize I was talking to some old *** men all this time.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dubh46 View Post
    Oh come on now!! I was 5'8" playing center on defense while running point on offense!! I was around 160 when I graduated, and was playing 6a ball. LOL

    I feel you pain though!! lol
    Lol! I've always been an enforcer down there, that why i was able to get away with playing against guys much bigger. I think if i would have at least got up to about 6'8'' i could have played a little college ball but at 6'2'' i never handle the ball well enough to play guard, i can shoot it and defend but these quick guys will pluck me lol

    Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    damn... I didn't realize i was talking to some old *** men all this time.
    lol!!!!

    Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

  9. 03-03-2011, 06:36 PM
    Reason
    spam, response

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KDs couch
    Posts
    2,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    lol!!!!

    I am old. You shouldnt take that. lol

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dubh46 View Post
    I am old. You shouldnt take that. lol
    Im 27 with 40 yr old values, ill embrace, that just means we got a lil more experience then the young fella lol

    Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KDs couch
    Posts
    2,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Im 27 with 40 yr old values, ill embrace, that just means we got a lil more experience then the young fella lol


    Very true, and if we forget something we can just blame it on age!! lol

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    415
    vCash
    1500
    Im 20 gonna be 21 next month( Yeaaaa Boiii ) Im a die hard Okc Thunder fan..Im a BodyGuard that loves his Mary Jane

  14. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,311
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Im 27 with 40 yr old values, ill embrace, that just means we got a lil more experience then the young fella lol
    Understandable

    Where'd you go to college?

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  15. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,311
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by The BodyGuard View Post
    Im 20 gonna be 21 next month( Yeaaaa Boiii ) Im a die hard Okc Thunder fan..Im a BodyGuard that loves his Mary Jane
    To this day, I've still never tried weed; nor do I ever plan on it.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    To this day, I've still never tried weed; nor do I ever plan on it.
    Well I started drinking since I was 14..And smoking since I was 16. But its all good tho, it makes me chilled and relax..

    And I also been shaving since I was 15. I look like a Mexican James Harden

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KDs couch
    Posts
    2,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The BodyGuard View Post
    Well I started drinking since I was 14..And smoking since I was 16. But its all good tho, it makes me chilled and relax..

    And I also been shaving since I was 15. I look like a Mexican James Harden
    "Mexican James Harden", thats awesome!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •