Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Later for Iguodala....

According to one of those sources, Denver had offered Iguodala a five-year deal worth $60 million, of which $52 million was guaranteed. The final year of that front-loaded deal would have paid him just $4 million.

Instead, the free-agent forward has agreed to a four-year deal with the Warriors for $48 million, according to Yahoo! Sports.
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...n-golden-state

Well, looks like our new 2nd round pick makes the team unless he just falls on his face......

vCash

Later for Iguodala....

No surprise here. I was hoping he'd stay, but oh well...

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    wow. Very surprised. Thanks for Iggy Denver fans.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    wow. Very surprised. Thanks for Iggy Denver fans.
    We didn't give him to you, thank your GM. I love the warriors and how they play maybe iggy will work on his shot and free throws. He's a hell of a defender though.
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Should be even more interesting facing GS. With that said, **** them.

vCash
    Iguodala can suck it for all I care. Brian Shaw will bring that team defensive mentality.

vCash
    I'm super excited to see what Shaw can do with Fournier.

vCash
    hopefully we get ellis to play 6th man, and we get our vengeance on this team. i now hate the warriors and their blatant ***** *** tanking to get barnes, whining in the playoffs and now they get iggy to add insult to injury. i hate iggy too, he is a *****, him joining the GSW is like Ray Allen joining the Heat.

vCash
    What would be nice is, we get Ellis, we finish 4th/5th, GSW finish 4th/5th, and then Ellis is like 28ppg on Iggy, and we advance to 2nd round...lol

vCash
    I liked Iggys unselfish passing but I felt he was way overpaid. I think the Nuggets will be glad that he did not accept their offer. The bad part for Denver is that they gave up 2 assets to get Iggy.

vCash
    I have lost a lot of respect for Iggy. I know it's business but I am pretty much convinced he was the "mole" Mark Jackson was referring to in the playoff series. Heard he joined GSW before games for bible reading. Only rumors but it seems to fit.

He seemed to say all the right things but obviously admired GSW in the playoffs and curiously couldn't defend Curry in that series.

I know he was traded to Denver but you would have to think he gave some indication to the Nuggets he planned to stay before they gave up AAA and a 2014 first round pick.

I know he has a right to change his mind but with what went down in the playoffs and how he responded on his twitter in FA, not very classy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I have lost a lot of respect for Iggy. I know it's business but I am pretty much convinced he was the "mole" Mark Jackson was referring to in the playoff series. Heard he joined GSW before games for bible reading. Only rumors but it seems to fit.

He seemed to say all the right things but obviously admired GSW in the playoffs and curiously couldn't defend Curry in that series.

I know he was traded to Denver but you would have to think he gave some indication to the Nuggets he planned to stay before they gave up AAA and a 2014 first round pick.

I know he has a right to change his mind but with what went down in the playoffs and how he responded on his twitter in FA, not very classy.

Never heard the "mole" story before. If true ...
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Never heard the "mole" story before. If true ...
    That was the hypocrite, Mark Jacksons, major driving point for us, supposedly, trying to "kill" Curry. Said it right before game 6 before going to Oracle to get the refs/fans riled up..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post

Maybe he would have stayed if Nuggets could get past the first round. Luckily the Lakers just lost Dwight Howard so maybe the Nuggets can sneak into the playoffs.

vCash
    Sneak? Ha, remind me again which team had 57 wins with a solid rotation and which one had 45 wins with a star studded rotation?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast