Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kevin Love Sweepstakes

I personally don't think we're in the running for this, but assuming he says he's open to playing here, what kind of package would we have to put together? I'm assuming MIN would want our draft pick, and that we'd have to hope it was a high one.
    Jerry West or Larry Bird? The discussion is over.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../birdje01.html

Part of the GOAT team: Chamberlain, Bird, Duncan, Durrant, Ewing, Gervin.
    http://bkref.com/tiny/JIHaF

vCash
    they would never trade him to a division rival. if they are smart, he goes to a team like the cavs or the bobcats.

vCash
    They would ask for Faried, Chandler, 11th, Fournier, Miller and ask to take Brewer back i guess...
    I would rather go for LMA...

vCash
    Even if the Nugs sold their souls to get Love for 2014-15, I still think Love is out to put himself in the best position to market himself. Colorado is not the best place to play if movie deals and tv show appearances and global presence are the utmost thought in your mind and that's what I believe is driving Love more than winning basketball games.

vCash
    No more 1-year rentals, please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    They would ask for Faried, Chandler, 11th, Fournier, Miller and ask to take Brewer back i guess...
    I would rather go for LMA...
    Id do that trade in a heartbeat, if he wanted to stay. But, I don't think the Wolves would and he wouldn't stay anyway soooo.....

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    Yeah if he wanted to stay here ... hell yeah! But if not then no. I don't want another Iggy situation again. sigh

vCash
    No way Love would stay in Denver. So, I wouldnt even try to get him. We got burned with Iggy already.

However, it's going to be very interesting what happens around draft night when some teams will trade their pick to try and get Love. Seems like there may be many trades this year on draft night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    No more 1-year rentals, please.

vCash
    Idk what are GM is waiting for lol... He needs to make a move. a BIG move.

Even if Love stays for One year, the CAP we shave off is SO useful!. FOR all we know Faried could leave us just as Much love can.

Chandler been good, but 1 year K-love out weighs chandler could give us.

Are Pick is only good if Randle/Smart falls or Best case Embiid injury has him free fall to us like Perry Jones did to the Thunder other season ago.

But AS if now most likely we draft Dario. a clone of Gallo. pretty much talent wise. its good pick, but doesnt move us much closer to a CHAMPIONSHIP.

I may be on my own but I oppose to BOLD moves than settling for Mediocrity season after season.

If we have shot at landing Love do it. but dont just stop at Love. Sign Stephenson in FA too! Trade away big contracts like Mcgee. Let Hickson own center spot. and Draft Patric Young from Florida in early 2nd round. trade big contract, for expiring one, make the playoffs, throw all the money we saved up on Kevin Love! if he turns us down when we offer twice amount anywhere else he can get, I see good chance he stays! but once we get him we have to add great role players, Patty Mills, Hayward, and Nick Young. Spurs showed us that stars dont alway Win championships, great teams do. team work.

Ty Lawson/ Robinson - Stephenson/ Patty Mills - Gallo/ Nick young or gordan hayward - Kevin Love/ Vesley/Arhur- Hickson/ Mozgov/ Young
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 06-22-2014 at 05:01 AM.

vCash
    I'm all for it too, and if we are about to make trade for Love, like you said, we shouldn't stop at that...Try to trade for Klay somehow, GSW is looking for first round pick, give it to them with some more players and try it...If not, try to get AAA(if MIN doesn't want him) or DeRozan with TPE?? Trade Hickson and lets say Foye for Asik, if we can trade McGee too, or maybe McGee for Eric Gordon, so we would have something like:
    Ty/Nate
    Gordon/Evan/2nd round pick(we had so many SGs in workouts, i guess one of them will be a 2nd rounder)
    Gallo/Miller
    Love/Arthur/Lauvergne(if that's his name)
    Mozgov/Asik/Lauvergne
    That could be nice team for us, and also sign some players for min. that are marked as busts or something like that but young and can help somehow...

vCash
    You are definitely underrating Asik if you think there is even the TINIEST chance Mozzie starts over him

he is leagues and leagues better than Moz, in every way

but at this point it looks like theres no chance we are getting love, I doubt we were ever even a real possibility, just a fake leak to spur interest