Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Blackhawks Player Review Thread (Viktor Stalberg)

Evaluate Hawks players on their season so far, Stalberg is up first. Talk about the plyers season, how they have performed. I Will also post playrs scouting reports, and updates fo Hockeys Future.

Talent Analysis:
    A big player with great speed. Accelerates really well and reaches full speed very fast. Forechecks successfully and plays with good intensity. A natural sniper with a fine scoring touch. Defense and passing game could use some improvement. Should play even more physical with his large frame.
    ASSETS:
    Is an incredibly fast skater that can blow by defenders. Also owns a projectable frame and scoring upside.
    FLAWS:
    Needs to utilize his 6-3 frame more to his advantage, as well as improve his defensive-zone coverage.
    CAREER POTENTIAL:
    Speedy winger with upside.

vCash
    I think the 4th line role has developed Stalberg. He is 6th on the team in hits, and his defensive numbers are very solid. He's overcoming his weakness and in a few yearstime could find himself on Hossa's left side. If hecontiues to develope defensively they could be a dynamic shutdown line

vCash
    Great thread idea.

Pure Sex.

you have fun with your properly evaluated medical studies....i'll believe my garbage. you believe yours.

vCash
    Stalberg may find himself ob the 3rd line vefore the season is over however he Kopecky and Johnson are playing well together
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    I love his potential, especially if he embraces that bottom 6 role (since he can score). His speed is deadly, but he doesn't always take advantage of it.

Since he's not proven much this year, and been placed in a bottom 6 role, I could see us keeping him on the cheap. I'd probably like that, too.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    Stalberg has good potential, still very much a raw player. He is a RFA at the end of the season and I hope we can afford to keep him in our tight cap situation (ie. also have to sign Crawford and Brouwer) I'd like to see him stick with the team for the next couple of years so we get to see what he can potentially do