Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Black Version or White Version?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Version

5 18.52%
  • White Version

15 55.56%
  • I do not know yet

7 25.93%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    On my way to the 8th, I have;

Samurott lvl 52
    Krokorok lvl 37
    Gurdurr lvl 30
    Carracosta lvl 37
    Tranquill lvl 25
    Druddigon lvl 30
    somebody only uses one pokemon lol.

Just got my 5th badge. Right now have...
    Servine lvl 32
    Victini lvl 30
    Palpitoad lvl 28
    Archen lvl 28
    Boldore lvl 28
    Herdier lvl 24

Probably going to drop both Boldore and Herdier now but the 6th gym is the Flying one so I'll have to keep Boldore. I'll probably use a dragon type in both of those last 2 slots with one being the legendary

vCash
    This is probably a stupid question but is Black better or white better?
    Or is it just like Pearl/Diamond and its all the same crap essentially?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    This is Pokemon, nothing ever changes. They're both the same game.

vCash
    If anyone here has gotten an emulator to work on a Mac, can you PM me? I suck.

vCash
    Just beat the Elite Four and caught Zekrom. Think I will go catch the three musketeer trio now.

vCash
    I have never played black, but I assume it is just like the white. Similar with pearl and diamond, ruby and sapphire, etc. The only difference really is there are certain pokemon you can only get in black that you cannot get in white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat_At_Joe's View Post
    I have never played black, but I assume it is just like the white. Similar with pearl and diamond, ruby and sapphire, etc. The only difference really is there are certain pokemon you can only get in black that you cannot get in white.
    Black City / White Forest as well..

vCash
    am i the only one who uses a big three lol/ my top 3 Pokemon are right up there, then it goes to like level 12 lol

vCash
    I try to keep my whole team the same level. It makes the game take longer, I catch more wild pokemon, and it gives it more of a lasting effect.

I like grinding

vCash
    the last city and Gym Leader change from Black to White
    Black City and White Forest are also version exclusive but I'm not even really sure what those are quite yet
    Multiple version exclusive Pokemon including 2 version exclusive legendaries
    there is another city that is different in the 2 games, don't remember.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    the last city and Gym Leader change from Black to White
    Black City and White Forest are also version exclusive but I'm not even really sure what those are quite yet
    Multiple version exclusive Pokemon including 2 version exclusive legendaries
    there is another city that is different in the 2 games, don't remember.
    Any idea which city is better?
    Black City and White Forest both sound cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    am i the only one who uses a big three lol/ my top 3 Pokemon are right up there, then it goes to like level 12 lol
    I usually use a big 4 and 2 HM slaves. Then I put 2 Pokemon in the daycare and pick up the version mascot legendary at the end of the game. I kind of went with 6 until Herdier couldn't keep up and Boldore won't evolve because I have to trade him and don't have the internet to do it right now so now I have a big 4 and 2 HM slaves with a Blitzle in the daycare and then I'll pick up the legendary. Knowing that you don't actually need any of the HMs in this game (I don't think, only used cut once, don't have any in my lineup right now), the next time I play through it will be very different. I'll probably go with a whole group of 6. Might pick up one of them later in the game but I'll use 6.

Right now, just before the 6th badge in Celestial tower...
    Archeops lvl 38
    Serperior lvl 37
    Seismitoad lvl 36
    Victini lvl 36
    Boldore lvl 29
    Herdier lvl 24

Will probably start training Voltik next time I play so that I can have an electric attack to go with Archeops and his rock attacks vs the Flying gym. I'll still need to figure something out with the Dragon gym but the Ice gym will be no problem with my current lineup lol.

vCash
    Any idea which city is better?
    Black City and White Forest both sound cool
    If you want to wait a few more days I'll be at White Forest lol. I haven't seen either. Don't really even know what the difference is.

From Bulbapedia:
    Black City
    Black City (Japanese: ブラックシティ Black City) is a city located in the eastern part of the Unova region. Black City is exclusive to Pokémon Black. This city features many characters and tasks that do not occur in Pokémon White. It is located to the east of Route 15, and to the south of Route 14 in Pokémon Black.
    When using the Entralink feature to visit another player's White Forest or Black City, the player's Black City can change. New items become available for purchase and new Pokémon can be battled.
    The city contains many large buildings. The city is very dark and contains many Trainers.
    White Forest
    White Forest (Japanese: ホワイトフォレスト White Forest) is a forest in eastern Unova. White Forest is exclusive to Pokémon White. Unlike Black City, White Forest has a variety of wild Pokémon as well as characters and tasks that do not occur in Pokémon Black. It is located to the east of Route 15.
    White Forest contains large trees, where the peaks are out of sight. A wooden house is present, and many patches of tall grass are scattered within the forest. Several people are situated within the forest, and some are able to be battled.
    When using the Entralink feature and visit another player's White Forest or Black City, the player's White Forest can change; grass patches, ponds and trees grow larger, new items and wild Pokémon can also be found.

vCash
    ^^basically, White Forest you can catch tons of Pokemon from other generations including a few rare ones like Porygon, Togepi, and Magby and Black City has lots of battles. That's the difference.

vCash
    ^Can you battle the trainers more than once, like maybe once a day.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast