Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Peter Debour

vCash

Peter Debour

So what do you think his fate it, I have been hearing that some people think he will be let go at the end of the season. I personally think that would be a horrible idea. He is great at working with young players, i think he should stay around. Thoughts

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    i lkie the panthers

vCash
    I think Debour doesnt have the system to win with this team. They give up too many leads and lose too many close games.

When he gets a lead he tends to play back, but this team is a forechecking team. When they play back they get crushed.

And Deboer's success with young players comes from coaching elite young players in juniors. So basically he coached young players who played against other young players. We need a guy who can get young players to play a system that benefits their style.

I;m not totally against de boer. But I think he needs to adjust the system when leading, and system in general. More forechecking based.

My two cents.

Check out my Blog!

www.zelepuckin.blogspot.com

http://zelepuckin.46.forumer.com/

follow us on Twitter
    @zelePUCKin

Thanks for the reads!

vCash
    stay , leet him progress
    __________ ___________
    Fire Danger Meter

Keep talkin fella's ... We Jus Warming Up ... Ya, Dallas brought some rain to cool you off for a while... But that Sun is gonna come back out & the Temperature is only going to Rise... Get ready to Feel the HEAT... Global Warming is coming!