Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Are their Homosexual Players in the Mlb?

First of all I do not want to cause problems I know this forum is open for any sexuality to post, so please dont offend any gender or type of person please!

I remember in the early 2000's many critics thought that Mike Piazza was a Homosexual while his tenure with the Mets. Until he openly said he wasn't a homosexual and reporters left him alone. So obviously many journalist believe or atleast are open to the idea that this could exist in the league.

Do you believe Homosexuality exists in the MLB? and if so do you care?
    How would you react if one of your favorite players openly admitted he was a homosexual? Would it affect MLB more then the Steroid Era??
    Last edited by B.G.B; 02-25-2011 at 05:19 PM.

vCash
    To think there are no gay players in the MLB would be incredibly ignorant.

vCash
    Does it even matter? If you are good you are good, thats what people care about.
    2011 Suck For Luck Campaign!
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

vCash
    I'm offended...

By your use of their and then.

vCash
    There*

vCash
    odds are, yes. Who cares?

vCash
    Of course there is. I mean the chances there isn't is incredibly over whelmingly low. I don't care. I like to watch them on the field playing baseball, not what they do in they're own free time. It's like I love Albert Pujols but I don't believe in religion and he is an extrememly religious man.

I'm gonna note now before someone freaks out on me. I don't believe in religion, I am not against it. It's your personal choice and I have no issue with people following it. I encourage people to if its what they believe in. I just don't believe in it myself. Went through a similar thread in the NFL forum and it didnt go well, So I'm noting it now

vCash
    I think for fans, it's easy to say "I don't care. Just play well."

For teammates, it would probably be a bigger issue because they spend 7-8 months a year in a clubhouse, where things aren't always politically correct.

To me, if a player ever came out or was outed, it would have to be a star player. If it's just some bench player or bullpen guy, they would probably face more hassle.

vCash
    Do you believe Homosexuality exists in the MLB? :most likely,yes

and if so do you care?: personally? no.but there are many that would care,which is why no one has come out yet

How would you react if one of your favorite players openly admitted he was a homosexual?: i'd find it interesting and go one with my life as its not a big deal to me

Would it affect MLB more then the Steroid Era??: lol no
    Last edited by abe_froman; 02-25-2011 at 05:17 PM.

vCash
    I think so and no I don't care

11. 02-25-2011, 05:17 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by getfoul View Post
    I think for fans, it's easy to say "I don't care". Just play well.

For teammates, it would probably be a bigger issue because they spend 7-8 months a year in a clubhouse, where things aren't always politically correct.

To me, if a player ever came out or was outed, it would have to be a star player. If it's just some bench player or bullpen guy, they would probably face more hassle.
    My guess would be there are players in MLB who are gay and know there team mate is gay. I mean It wouldnt be hard to figure out. You spend more time with them a year then anyone really, If they aren't in a relationship, they don't try socializing with women in the sense of picking them up, after awhile people will wonder, Most guys probably just mind they're own business about it and i'm sure if there is a homosexual player he just understands that stuff not always being politically correct is part of the locker room, Plus this isn't a bunch of teenagers, While I'm sure that there's some of it i'm sure that guys in there mid 20s-40s aren't running around calling each other gay or queer. I'm sure it happens but not as much as say a high school locker room

vCash
    do you believe aliens exist?

vCash
    I'm sure there are a few gay players in baseball, but I don't know of any current players who are openly gay.

vCash
    C.C Sabathia is a HUGE Queen.
    We get it Boston and new york were not as great a Fans as you, you are you Deserve it. We get to games late and leave early....... because were busy surfing and on our Lady pyramids having sex with women while your salting your driveway. SORRY!!

vCash
    There have been two major league players who came out: Billy Bean and Glenn Burke. Both of them came out after their careers were over. Seeing how Burke's career was essentially destroyed by bigotry, I doubt many gay players would come out easily.

Plus, A-Rod has purple lips. Of course there are gay players in MLB . . .

Correction: Burke came out during his career. He is the only player to have done so.
    Last edited by stupidmop; 02-25-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast