Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Oh yeah I agree 100%, the whole "audition for the 4th line center" thing was obviously BS since he has played good. Cody is not a 4th line center, either put him on the 3rd line where he can use his offensive talent, or don't even pretend like your gonna use him.

vCash
    It's kinda like a double slap.. 1. he's ruining Cody's development by putting him on the 4th and giving him 4-5 minutes per game, instead he could be getting 1st line ice time down in Manitoba.

2. If the team does have intentions of trading him, they're not doing it right. You don't showcase a player by putting him on the 4th with non skilled players. give him some good wingers and let him get some stats. I guess AV/Gillis is banking on name recognition for trade value instead of production... not a bad idea but at the same time it's not really helping the team out.

I just do not see the point of the callup... quite frankly. He's not a 4th liner and never will be.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Yepp and not only that but I can't see us trading Cody this deadline, if anything it will happen at the deadline, so by "showcasing him" then sending him down they hurt his value

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Very true.

But Carson, you do gotta admit AV has handled Hodgson extremely poorly. He just doesn't know how to handle our prospects.
    X2, He seriously cannot understand the future. He would prefer older players with nothing left to CoHo. I mean that doesn't always apply see Mason Raymond. But, I will be seriously upset if we trade him.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Oh yeah I agree 100%, the whole "audition for the 4th line center" thing was obviously BS since he has played good. Cody is not a 4th line center, either put him on the 3rd line where he can use his offensive talent, or don't even pretend like your gonna use him.
    This is why I despize Vigneault. He has no tact when it comes to the future of the franchise.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    I agree, but at the same time its tough to handle prospects when your team is basically set and your trying to win the cup, I like the way he has handled Cory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12