Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    modesto
    Posts
    7,779
    vCash
    1500
    Him ill have to check him out when I get home. Sounds like I would like him

    Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    modesto
    Posts
    7,779
    vCash
    1500
    He is very interesting bo. I didn't expect that kind of voice from him at all. I don't know what to think of him. He definitely has a interesting voice

    Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    Ya his voice is definitely different. But I think his voice is perfect for country music.

    Thursday night I went and seen one of the guys I believe I listed, Brandon Jenkins, very good show. There was maybe 50 people there, but still a good time.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    modesto
    Posts
    7,779
    vCash
    1500
    ^ I actually like those smaller places for a good country show. It just seems to feel bettter. Some of the best shows ive seen where in a room with like 50 others and the singer.

    I can agree with you also his voice does fit the sound.

    Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    ^ I actually like those smaller places for a good country show. It just seems to feel bettter. Some of the best shows ive seen where in a room with like 50 others and the singer.

    I can agree with you also his voice does fit the sound.
    Yea shows in a bar or small venue are my favorite. More personal IMO.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,363
    vCash
    1500
    As far as newer guys go Matt Mason is pretty dang good.
    Martell Webster "I'm addicted to this game. How bout you?"
    Michael Beasley "I like cheeseburgers"

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    modesto
    Posts
    7,779
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Yea shows in a bar or small venue are my favorite. More personal IMO.
    Agree i saw jamie johnson in a room of maybe 50 and it was a great *** night.

    Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Greenwich, CT / UCONN
    Posts
    6,779
    vCash
    1500
    Get Pandora if you are able to, I love it. I havent listened to the radio in forever. I also agree small venues are much better, but I do love lawn seats at the bigger venues. Especially with all your friends around.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    3,123
    vCash
    1500
    Check out Nick 13. He is the singer from a psychobilly band but put out a solo album that has a country/bluegrass feel.


    ^Click for Video^
    Props to Mane for the sig.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Has anyone listened to Gilbert Brantley's version of "My Kinda Party"? It is hands down better than Aldean's version.

    Also, I just went to a Keith Urban and a Brad Paisley concert recently. They are both friggin' amazing!

    I gotta say Brad Paisley is my favorite country artist still going, he is absolutely brilliant.
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

    PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Greenwich, CT / UCONN
    Posts
    6,779
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Has anyone listened to Gilbert Brantley's version of "My Kinda Party"? It is hands down better than Aldean's version.

    Also, I just went to a Keith Urban and a Brad Paisley concert recently. They are both friggin' amazing!

    I gotta say Brad Paisley is my favorite country artist still going, he is absolutely brilliant.
    I like Aldeans better, I dont know if thats because I heard his first but live Gilberts was much better.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MDfootball36 View Post
    I like Aldeans better, I dont know if thats because I heard his first but live Gilberts was much better.
    To me Gilbert Brantley reminds me of Chris Cagle, not in his voice, but in the way his songs are arranged. Kind of that Rock edge with a big, bombastic crescendo at the end. I really did his music.

    Aldean is good, but for me he is very hit or miss, I hated the Truth and Tattoo's on this town, but absolutely loved Big Green Tractor, Amarillo Sky, and Fly Over states.

    How is he live though? Did you see him as a headliner?
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

    PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,580
    vCash
    1500
    The one with Colt Ford?

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Greenwich, CT / UCONN
    Posts
    6,779
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To me Gilbert Brantley reminds me of Chris Cagle, not in his voice, but in the way his songs are arranged. Kind of that Rock edge with a big, bombastic crescendo at the end. I really did his music.

    Aldean is good, but for me he is very hit or miss, I hated the Truth and Tattoo's on this town, but absolutely loved Big Green Tractor, Amarillo Sky, and Fly Over states.

    How is he live though? Did you see him as a headliner?
    Ive seen them both live and Gilbert opened up for Eric Church but he was still great. Aldean live I kinda dont really remember haha but he was pretty good. I think Gilbert was better though to be honest.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    1500
    my favourite songs r i knew u were in trouble,good girl, Colder Weather

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •