Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Im not a fan of here music i feel its more pop then coutry but hey if it was a good time. It really matter then.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Yea I agree she is a little more pop then country but I love her music and her concert is a nice performance. Would like to see her start doing more country stuff again

vCash
    I'm not really a fan of any female artist, past or present. For the most part I don't like female artist in any genre. I don't when they do some background vocals or like just a part of a song, but as for just listening to them, its nit my thing.

vCash
    ^ I reall agree with that i mean in my music collection i dont think i have any songs by a female. I mean everyonce in awhile i hear a nice one but for the most part i stay away. So bosox i know your personal taste on country music but is there any mainstream guys you like .

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikealike305 View Post
    Went to a Taylor swift concert it was amazing
    I went to one of her concert's a few months ago. Easily one of the best, if not the best, concerts I've been to, she's a great performer.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R8R4LIFE View Post
    This.

I might have to check out Percy Sledge because I dig all the others that you mentioned.
    Percy Sledge is a soul legend. When a Man Loves a Woman is one of the best songs ever recorded and he apparently improvised the lyrics.

I grew up on Country music but unfortunately I can barely stand the new stuff. It's rare I hear anything new that I like.

Just call me Von, that way we'll both feel less stupid about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    ^ I reall agree with that i mean in my music collection i dont think i have any songs by a female. I mean everyonce in awhile i hear a nice one but for the most part i stay away. So bosox i know your personal taste on country music but is there any mainstream guys you like .
    I like Eric Church's first two CDs, didn't care fir Homeboy though. I like Dierks Bentley too and a couple Brantley Gilbert songs. I like the 90s mainstream artist though fir the most part. Its what I grew up on so it has nostalgic value to me. Alan Jackson was the first concert I went to.

vCash
    Your pretty much like me then even with the Eric church thing. I do hear one every now and then that I like but brantly and I like Justin moored songs sometimes

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    Your pretty much like me then even with the Eric church thing. I do hear one every now and then that I like but brantly and I like Justin moored songs sometimes
    Yea homeboy just was crap IMO. There was maybe 2 or 3 songs I can tolerate. His first two CDs were great. I haven't heard Justin moore except a song or two. I this.k his name is Josh Thompson,buy he opened for Willie Nelson when I went and seen him in may, he was OK too.

I've even given radio country a chance. At my day job the only radio station that comes in is the country station, and most of it's terrible.

vCash
    It really is terrible. i only listent to it because its the onyl radio music i can deal with and its not well. I have three of them that i go through so i never have to stay on the trash music. Josh thompson is a pretty good one. Way out here is a good song. Eric church just lost it with this one. he was one of my favorite artist to until this last one. Moore is hit and miss but when you compare him to some of it. He becomes pretty damn good.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 12-05-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Been in Chicago since 1883!

Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Chicago Cubs - Chicago Blackhawks - Chicago Bears - Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Holy **** you guys are actually talking about Taylor Swift.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    I've even given radio country a chance. At my day job the only radio station that comes in is the country station, and most of it's terrible.
    My boss has been forcing me to listen to the country station here lately. About the only thing that keeps me sane is George Strait thankfully has some new songs out. I don't hate Darius Rucker's stuff either and they seem to play him a bit. Usually right after I hear something I like it's followed up with whats their names rip off of Alan Parsons to spoil it.

Just call me Von, that way we'll both feel less stupid about it.

vCash
    ^ Thats the problem with the radio. You have to listen for a hour maybe if your lucky you hear to decent songs then its followed up by ****.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    I've been listening to this Guy that someone I work with told me about, his name is Ryan Bingham. I personally think he's excellent. If you've seen the movie Crazy Hearty, he wrote the song The Weary Kind, and I believe he wrote most of the songs on the soundtrack. His voice is different, if you have ever heard of Tom Waits, its kind of like him. I think raspy would be a good word.to describe it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast