Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    BO i have to say im listening to pretty much all hank 3 now haha he is great.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    hank III just put out a new country album - Ghost to a Ghost/Guttertown.

Check it out.

^Click for Video^
    Props to Mane for the sig.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    BO i have to say im listening to pretty much all hank 3 now haha he is great.
    Yes 3 is bad ***. He does get a little repetitive, but I still love his music. Everything broke Risin Outlaw to the new one. Straight to Hell is easily his best IMO.

My favorite songs of his are D. Ray White(there's a documentary about him and his family called The Wonderful White of West Virginia. Pure white trash, but interesting and crazy people. He's also the guy tapping, or mountain dancing in the song), Rebel Within, Straight to Hell, P.F.F., Looking for a Mountain, Crazed Country Rebel and Country Heroes. Really I love just about all his songs lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R8R4LIFE View Post
    hank III just put out a new country album - Ghost to a Ghost/Guttertown.

Check it out.
    I'm not a big fab if the 2nd disc, but there was a couple I liked. Curb also released Hillbilly Joker, but Hank said not to buy it and just DL it lol. It's different though.

vCash
    ^ I will agree that most those bands out on the radio are trash. I hate some of the crap they play off as country. Im have to check out the list you typed out. Ive heard most but a few are just new to me.
    Yea a lot of it is trash. I prolly came off as a dick, but wasn't trying to. Im not trying to criticize anyone fir what they listen to, just the music itself. Seems some people have the mentality that if it's not on the radio it must not be good.

vCash
    Im checking out all of his stuff and trying to find as many songs as i can. I can get the repetitive thing but damn his stuff is so good. I like that real country outlaw sound. Waylon is one of my top guys and hank jr and sr. I like that rebel country sound. Ill check out the new album r8er.

As for the radio is trash i count agree more. Again like you said i can see why people would like it and some of it i do enjoy ill admit. Most of it tho isnt country and just isnt something i can get into. The radio country has so much taylor and all that stuff that i never really hear any country music. You almost have to listen to the old greats or guys like hank to enjoy some real country. You have to search for the good ones. Bo this guys old and i mean old school but have you ever heard of a guy named roscoe holcomb? he is very old but for some reason i enjoy his style. Its very back woods old school sound tho.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Im checking out all of his stuff and trying to find as many songs as i can. I can get the repetitive thing but damn his stuff is so good. I like that real country outlaw sound. Waylon is one of my top guys and hank jr and sr. I like that rebel country sound. Ill check out the new album r8er.

As for the radio is trash i count agree more. Again like you said i can see why people would like it and some of it i do enjoy ill admit. Most of it tho isnt country and just isnt something i can get into. The radio country has so much taylor and all that stuff that i never really hear any country music. You almost have to listen to the old greats or guys like hank to enjoy some real country. You have to search for the good ones. Bo this guys old and i mean old school but have you ever heard of a guy named roscoe holcomb? he is very old but for some reason i enjoy his style. Its very back woods old school sound tho.
    Never heard of Holcomb, but I'll check him out for sure. I'm always open to new music. I listen to almost anything pretty much. Hank Sr, Pantera, Rancid, NOFX, Percy Sledge etc. I pretty much just have a love for music no matter what it is.

vCash
    I like radio/pop country

vCash
    For those of you that like Hank Sr, Jr, and III check out "Three Hanks" - awesome country album.

^Click for Video^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    I'm not a big fab if the 2nd disc, but there was a couple I liked. Curb also released Hillbilly Joker, but Hank said not to buy it and just DL it lol. It's different though.
    Yeah, that was supposed to be his first album "This Ain't Country" but they held on to it til he was off the label. **** Curb records.

^Click for Video^

vCash
    Never heard of Holcomb, but I'll check him out for sure. I'm always open to new music. I listen to almost anything pretty much. Hank Sr, Pantera, Rancid, NOFX, Percy Sledge etc. I pretty much just have a love for music no matter what it is.
    He doesnt have alot of stuff just has like a few but he is really old country twang. just see what you think i thought it was good in a different way. me too m open to any kind really. Panteras the ****ing great too.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I like radio/pop country
    If you enjoy it then listen away. whats your favorite song out right now?

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    This.

I might have to check out Percy Sledge because I dig all the others that you mentioned.

^Click for Video^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R8R4LIFE View Post
    This.

I might have to check out Percy Sledge because I dig all the others that you mentioned.
    He's R&B, but old school.

vCash
    Went to a Taylor swift concert it was amazing

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast