Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

2011 League 1 Discussion

Everyone in league 1 use this thread to talk about whatever.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    It's finally my time.

vCash
    I would as well. I'll check on the yahoo money thing.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Please, people. If you don't plan on being at the draft please don't "log in" and walk away. I disguise people who do that. 2 minutes of waiting around for every pick of theirs- it happens all the time. If you can't make it, set up up your autopicks and don't log in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Two questions:

Does Yahoo! have something setup where we can add money in to the mix to make this more interesting or would we have to figure that out independently?

How many of you would be interested in throwing $20 or so on the outcome? I know I definitely would.
    Yahoo has recentley set up a "dues" page under the league tab to show how much each person owes. But its suppose to be run by the league commissioner.....

But I would definitely be down to do it. $20 each, and something like 3rd place gets money back, 2nd place gets 80$, and 1st place gets $140, or even $40, $80, $120.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Please, people. If you don't plan on being at the draft please don't "log in" and walk away. I disguise people who do that. 2 minutes of waiting around for every pick of theirs- it happens all the time. If you can't make it, set up up your autopicks and don't log in.
    LOL @ disguise.

but yea I completely agree, those people deserve a special place in hell. I don't know what's the amount of time per pick set to (better not be 2 minutes), but it was 1:30 last year, and I'll be okay if it gets lowered to a minute flat, that should be enough time for you to figure out who to pick.

also another note, we had a great showing at the draft last year, IIRC 11/12 members were there and I think the last person came in about 30 mins in, so take that for what its worth.

ELEVEN ONE TEN

vCash
    I'm in a hockey league that paid dues...the commish just used Paypal.

vCash
    I'd be down if everyone else was.. but there's 12 people that all need to agree to this.

<3

vCash
    I'd be willing to go $10 or $20. Anything more than that is a little steep...

vCash
    $20 would be my limit

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings49sGiants View Post
    but yea I completely agree, those people deserve a special place in hell. I don't know what's the amount of time per pick set to (better not be 2 minutes), but it was 1:30 last year, and I'll be okay if it gets lowered to a minute flat, that should be enough time for you to figure out who to pick.
    I say the first person to have the time run out on them gets Alex Hinshaw as their pick

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    My apologies for missing the draft... Hope I didn't slow it down too much. I got held overtime for work...

vCash
    Wow.

<3

vCash
    I didn't see this sub-section regarding the money part, but I would put money on it as well.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    I'm an idiot i dropped Peavy instead of putting him on the Dl

**** YOU KINGS GIVE HIM BACK

vCash
    my team just got stronger: welcome to UTIL, Belt.

<3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast