Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Arrow Giants to stream intrasquad game live tomorrow!

The Giants will be streaming an intrasquad game via a live stream on their website tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific).

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=sf

Enjoy !
    *NICK DIAZ IS A SAINT I SWEAR...I ONCE SEEN HIM WALK A OLD LADY ACROSS THE ROAD...THEN HE FLIPPED HER OFF*

MMA'S 4 HORSEMEN NICK DIAZ,NATE DIAZ,JAKE SHIELDS,GILBERT MELENDEZ

GIANTS15 AKA RAIDERS15

" ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME "

Don't they start Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Don't they start Saturday?
    On the site it's the 4th slide after the Nate story ... Says its Thursday the annual intarsquad game assuming non roster and minor leaguers getting work.
    *NICK DIAZ IS A SAINT I SWEAR...I ONCE SEEN HIM WALK A OLD LADY ACROSS THE ROAD...THEN HE FLIPPED HER OFF*

GIANTS15 AKA RAIDERS15

Oh cool.

Man I can't believe many of you aren't posting in here ... The game has been on for free all morning with some interesting lineups and in game reports ...

Here is a link to Alex pavlovic the kid who took over for Baggs on the mercury news blog who has some in game info

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/extraba...medium=twitter

GIANTS15 AKA RAIDERS15

yup game was today! belt went 2-2 with 2 RBI singles, brown had a ground rule double, crawford with a triple.

2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!
    2012 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

I can't watch games early unless I tape them, and actually baseball season might get rough because I also attend the gym from 3-330-6 most weekdays

Because.....boxing....

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Kovalev/Gonzalez/Ward/Fury/Rigondeaux/Lomachenko/Pacquiao/Bradley/Brook

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

I left once the game started. I was hoping they'd play earlier in the morning, but I have to work today. I waited outside the park for any last sec auto's but no luck/dice.

I'll have to read how the minor leaguers intrasquad game went. Huff/Pablo/Freddy Sanchez left the park while the game was going on.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

2015-??? Lakers stink, Kings missed the playoffs, Giants are hanging in there, 49ers are staring at lean years ahead.