Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Fox News has done it again

Wow. This is too far.
    Congressman Paul replicated his 2010 victory over Mitt Romney by defeating the former Governor of Massachusetts for a second consecutive year at the annual CPAC conference.
    However, before anchor Bill Hemmer introduced a segment concerning the story, Fox News played a clip of the 2010 announcement of the poll results, during which Mitt Romney supporters had loudly booed Ron Paulís victory, passing off last yearís footage as representative of this yearís event.
    Source: Infowars
    This is very disturbing that they would do this. It is Fox News so it doesn't surprise me at all

vCash
    not surprised at all by this. fox news isn't even credible anymore. they along with nbc and such do not want paul to win. paul should boycott fox news, i bet their ratings would go down a lot cause paul has a lot of supporters who only watch fox when he is on.

vCash
    Fox News absolutely hates Ron Paul. I dont know why, but they did crap like this during the 2008 election.

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/01/08/...self_again.php

The article above specifically refers to the NH debate. He gets left out of debates all the time, now i dont know why but they dont like him. I think it is because the leadership at Fox News isnt libertarian but is largely socially conservative.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    They're afraid of him. They can't stand his strong youth following, his social policies, and how he believes in liberty and freedom. They hate that he's not a hypocrite. Oh wait those aren't reasons to hate somebody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    They're afraid of him. They can't stand his strong youth following, his social policies, and how he believes in liberty and freedom. They hate that he's not a hypocrite. Oh wait those aren't reasons to hate somebody.
    agreed and that is why the other stations are afraid of him as well. not all of pauls policies are perfect, but they are a hell of a lot better then what we have now. every time they write him of, he becomes more popular actually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fox News absolutely hates Ron Paul. I dont know why, but they did crap like this during the 2008 election.
    Ron Paul may be a fiscal conservative, but his propositions and anti-Fed position piss off a lot of the banking/corporate elite which back the Republican party and of course the Fox Fuhrer Rupert Murdoch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/01/08/...self_again.php

The article above specifically refers to the NH debate. He gets left out of debates all the time, now i dont know why but they dont like him. I think it is because the leadership at Fox News isnt libertarian but is largely socially conservative.
    That was also the debate that they famously asked him speaking of credibility do you have any?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ron Paul may be a fiscal conservative, but his propositions and anti-Fed position piss off a lot of the banking/corporate elite which back the Republican party and of course the Fox Fuhrer Rupert Murdoch.
    Banking backed the Democratic party more last election. They seem to back both, and know when the tides have changed, and which to heavily back. Heard a very good podcast awhile back, about how the banking industry actually increases profit threw increased regulation and big government. It of course is a heavily republican podcast, but it makes a lot of good points, (but for you and schmooze you probably need to sift threw the heavily one sided argument, and expand it to both parties) But I think both you and schmooze would enjoy it because you have touched on the banking elite a few times. I'll look it up tomorrow and post it here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    That was also the debate that they famously asked him speaking of credibility do you have any?

Banking backed the Democratic party more last election. They seem to back both, and know when the tides have changed, and which to heavily back. Heard a very good podcast awhile back, about how the banking industry actually increases profit threw increased regulation and big government. It of course is a heavily republican podcast, but it makes a lot of good points, (but for you and schmooze you probably need to sift threw the heavily one sided argument, and expand it to both parties) But I think both you and schmooze would enjoy it because you have touched on the banking elite a few times. I'll look it up tomorrow and post it here.
    I didnt remember that part.

But i will say that the banks back the winners, very few lobby groups know who better to pick than them.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Infowars is sure FNC wasn't just running related B-roll footage?
    "If [Republicans] were around when Columbus set sail, they must have been founding members of the Flat Earth Society." -- Pres. Barack Obama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgersFan28 View Post
    Infowars is sure FNC wasn't just running related B-roll footage?
    Actually if you do watch the clip Fox mentions a negative reception Paul got based upon the video.

vCash
    Nothing new, FOX News doctors footage all the time to mislead viewers. I stopped taking them seriously after this, and have kept my eyes open ever since:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200807020002

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post

Oh no doubt. Both sides have to play ball otherwise there wouldn't be parties. I'm just saying, when Paul pisses off those guys he can't be expected to be accepted by the GOP.....and obviously there's no reason for him to be in a democratic party.

we need more parties to be recognized, but few people have the guts to vote for 3rd parties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    Nothing new, FOX News doctors footage all the time to mislead viewers. I stopped taking them seriously after this, and have kept my eyes open ever since:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200807020002
    Right, because Media Matters never lies. Oh wait, they do, and it's almost always to defend Democrats , and/or smear anyone who doesn't hold to their POV.

Always amusing when people tout stuff from Media Matters about how someone else mislead people.
    "If [Republicans] were around when Columbus set sail, they must have been founding members of the Flat Earth Society." -- Pres. Barack Obama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgersFan28 View Post
    Right, because Media Matters never lies. Oh wait, they do, and it's almost always to defend Democrats , and/or smear anyone who doesn't hold to their POV.

Always amusing when people tout stuff from Media Matters about how someone else mislead people.
    Somehow I knew my choice of a link would come up.

For the record, I only chose the mediamatters b/c it was the first one I came across that had a streaming video, AND screenshots of what FOX News did(as I am at work and cannot access many videos). The argument here isn't that mediamatters is the epicenter of responsible journalism, it's that this was the point I personally stopped taking FOX News seriously. I have no loyalty to mediamatters and this story can be found anywhere...but anyway since you refuse to look at the actual issue, here's the gyst of what happened:

"On the July 2, 2008, edition of Fox and Friends, co-hosts Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy aired photos of New York Times reporter Jacques Steinberg and Times television editor Steven Reddicliffe that had been crudely doctored, apparently in order to portray the journalists unflatteringly.This occurred during a discussion of a piece in the June 28 edition of The New York Times, which pointed out what Steinberg called "ominous trends" in Fox News' ratings. The photos depict New York Times reporter Jacques Steinberg with yellowed teeth, "his nose and chin widened, and his ears made to protrude further." The other image, of Times television editor Steven Reddicliffe, had similar yellow teeth, as well as "dark circles ... under his eyes, and his hairline has been moved back."
    http://www.drudge.com/archive/109604...octored-photos
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_New..._controversies
    http://observers.france24.com/en/con...al-journalistshttp://www.tvsquad.com/2008/07/04/fo...ctored-photos/

So in essence, if you hate media matters and/or don't take them seriously, just refer to the other links/articles/videos about it. The video and actual pictures are out there so anyone can watch the entire, unedited FOX News video and make a decision for themselves. You can also watch it on youtube I imagine(which I can't link to).

Lemme know when you find a more acceptable media outlet which provides this video, and the actual vs doctored photos b/c I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
    Last edited by The Schmooze; 02-18-2011 at 11:25 AM.

vCash
    Watch This Video Bill O'reilly saying will ron paul destroy the republican party. O'reilly is someone i can say i truly despise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmFjEA4vj9M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast