Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What will the Ducks do at the Trade Deadline?

Sources say that the Ducks will be one of the more active buyers at the trade deadline. Who do you guys think the Ducks will trade and who do you think they will get. Also, what do you think they need in a player at the deadline. Sources say that they need a depth winger, but what do guys think?

vCash
    Clearly we need help at goalie, Jonas needs to get healthy. I like the Jarkko trade. There is also 3 guys I would love to get Maxim afinogenov, Jonathan Cheechoo and Devin Setoguchi. I would pursue heavily for all 3. Especially Maxim and Cheechoo.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    Clearly we need help at goalie, Jonas needs to get healthy. I like the Jarkko trade. There is also 3 guys I would love to get Maxim afinogenov, Jonathan Cheechoo and Devin Setoguchi. I would pursue heavily for all 3. Especially Maxim and Cheechoo.
    with goalies, we still have emery in the minors, so we can wait for him. with the other players, maybe, but i wouldn't understand us aquiring another forward like that after we traded lupul.

vCash
    Emery needs to b here already. Way too many goals we have surrendered over the past 4 games. I don't see us getting far in the playoffs if we keep playing like that. I was sad when we traded Joffrey. He was my favorite Duck.!

vCash
    looks like we acquired ellis from T.B for Mac. i think this was a good trade for us because it gives us another goalie that has more experience than Mac. and tomorrow's game is going to be interesting because we are going to dress two goalies that have never started for us before.

vCash
    Dan Ellis and Ray Emery are winners in the NHL.... I hope Jonas gets his **** together, but we cant rush it. It just makes me sad that we traded Jiggy, but thats life. Im looking forward to see how we look next year, I think we will be a force.

But back to the trades, I still like them. I think we just needed a goalie and that was it. The defense needs to get it together, we had the Kings last night, we cant afford to keep losing or we wont make playoffs.

vCash
    It looks like the Ducks just got Brad Winchester from the Blues for a 3rd round pick. I don't know much about him but by looking at his stats, I'd guess that he's a 3rd to 4th line player at best and though he plays a physical style, he can be a decent player when he wants to be.

vCash
    Well, now it's time to get it together and make a huge surge to make playoffs. Starts Wednesday by beating one of the beat teams in the NHL. The Red wings. We can do it.