Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gratsbrewtown View Post
    id like to courteously ask you to re-watch that play, because you either did not see it and are just jumping on the " saying ignorant things about the islanders" bandwagon. the goalie WAS at the blue line asking for a fight, Haley DID NOT go after the goalie, the Goalie was CALLING FOR a fight.
    I did watch it, and even if I conceded to your view (i do always try to keep an open mind) he still should not have went after him. Just skate away. I can understand more than one POV for the Johnson altercation

vCash
    if johnson didn't want to be involved he should have stayed in the crease. not skate up to the blue line yapping at anyone in a blue jersey. i respect johnson for standing up for his teammates in both games, but i have no problem with haley taking exceptions to his actions either.

vCash
    I fined it VERY ironic that the Isles got fined $100,000.00 for "failure to control their players" yet Godard was the only player to leave his bench. Doesn't the NHL know he plays for the team that leads the league in penalties and majors? And that team is Pitt? Who's players are out of control?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stercrazy View Post
    I fined it VERY ironic that the Isles got fined $100,000.00 for "failure to control their players" yet Godard was the only player to leave his bench. Doesn't the NHL know he plays for the team that leads the league in penalties and majors? And that team is Pitt? Who's players are out of control?
    there's your problem. there are different rules and consequences for the elite and the rest of the league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12