Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How Many Goals Will The Islanders Score?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4+

    1 25.00%
  • 3 (Free Chili!)

    2 50.00%
  • 2

    1 25.00%
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 310
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    I love Howie Rose. He's just so blunt about his feelings, he doesn't care what people think he's gonmna speak his mind.

    Howie Rose on pregame:

    "And in my opinion, what happened the other night was a cumulative effect of a number of hits that had been delivered by opposing players against New York Islanders players that went unpenalized. As an organization, i'm sure, the players said to themselves, enough is enough, you have the Dion Phaneuf hit against John Tavares earlier in the week against Toronto, you have the Talbot hit that concussed Blake Comeau, he missed 4 games and is back in today, nothing was done. It makes you wonder sometimes if there really is a different system of justice in this league for the elite teams and all the rest. And I think the Islanders quite frankly got to the point where they had enough and they took matters into their own hands."

    What a beast
    He looked pissed while he was saying it too. But lets be honest if he said anything otherwise he'd be fired
    SPACE


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    20,892
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    I love Howie Rose. He's just so blunt about his feelings, he doesn't care what people think he's gonmna speak his mind.

    Howie Rose on pregame:

    "And in my opinion, what happened the other night was a cumulative effect of a number of hits that had been delivered by opposing players against New York Islanders players that went unpenalized. As an organization, i'm sure, the players said to themselves, enough is enough, you have the Dion Phaneuf hit against John Tavares earlier in the week against Toronto, you have the Talbot hit that concussed Blake Comeau, he missed 4 games and is back in today, nothing was done. It makes you wonder sometimes if there really is a different system of justice in this league for the elite teams and all the rest. And I think the Islanders quite frankly got to the point where they had enough and they took matters into their own hands."

    What a beast
    yup.

    i have trouble listening to what he has to say when he's on camera though. his lips are way to big for his face and it's distracting.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    ^Lmao yeah i agree.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    We want a fight! Go konopka go!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Hamonic is playing very well, but the best thing about him is that he's not afraid to throw the puck at the net no matter where he is, no matter who's in the way. It's great and it creates chances


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,413
    vCash
    1500
    Rangers losing 2-0. Life is good
    SPACE


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    ****ing offsides...


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Rangers losing 2-0. Life is good
    Id rather see the Canes, Thrashers, Sabres, Leafs, Sens, and Devils lose though... Playoffs 0-11 baby


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    Jocan Hecht can go die now


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    Wow.... Martinekl.....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    Nice defense letting Stafford rape the goal crease


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    20,892
    vCash
    1500
    that first goal was awful. koskinen can't let those type of shots go in.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    20,892
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    Nice defense letting Stafford rape the goal crease
    that's your boy hamonic

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    that first goal was awful. koskinen can't let those type of shots go in.
    Did you see that redirection? No one could have stopoped tht.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    20,892
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    Did you see that redirection? No one could have stopoped tht.
    yup but that 5 hole wasn't getting closed quick enough

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •