Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Ron Pauls Amazing CPAC Speech

Ron Paul 2012!

Fox news still hiding the fact he is the MOST popular choice then any other Republican. He will END THE FED. hes a man of integrity. Heres is the must listen to speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM8d_Arjz6g

vCash
    Ron Paul: Just Another Politician.

I think I just wrote the title for his next book.

vCash
    God, it was hilarious listening to all the Ron Paul people telling us over and over, "Just wait, you'll see!" during the last election. And then... nothing.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I stopped after the word "revolution."

We just witnessed an actual revolution (well, sort of). It didn't look anything like what is going on in America.

vCash
    I agree with a lot of what he says, specifically the foreign policy aspect. We were clearly guided to staying out of foreign policy but ever since Monroe we seemed to screw that up and decide that was something we had to go in and enforce our rule.

I liked his quote about "taking money from the poorest in the rich country and giving it to the richest in a poor country".
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    God, it was hilarious listening to all the Ron Paul people telling us over and over, "Just wait, you'll see!" during the last election. And then... nothing.
    I had a couple friends that were big Ron Paul guys, constantly trying to beat me over the head with his nonsense, thinking they could convince me to vote for the nutter.

I took great pleasure in emailing all of them this.

Also, as if anyone ever needed more evidence.....the simple fact that Broke is endorsing him should be enough to ensure nobody here ever votes for Paul.

vCash
    He is a hack.

= N E W | Y O R K =

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    I had a couple friends that were big Ron Paul guys, constantly trying to beat me over the head with his nonsense, thinking they could convince me to vote for the nutter.

Also, as if anyone ever needed more evidence.....the simple fact that Broke is endorsing him should be enough to ensure nobody here ever votes for Paul.

YNH: Saying things everyone else has thought since birth.

vCash
    Awesome. The RP rhetoric is about to gear up. That's exciting!
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    I voted for him.

vCash
    ^You do know that your vote for President is practically worthless, right?...lol

Also, I don't understand the Ron Paul love. He says a lot of things people want to hear...like EVERY POLITICIAN IN U.S. POLITICS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    ^You do know that your vote for President is practically worthless, right?...lol

Also, I don't understand the Ron Paul love. He says a lot of things people want to hear...like EVERY POLITICIAN IN U.S. POLITICS.
    Well i guess what he says appeals to him, that is his prerogative. Whether Paul believes what he says i dont know, i will say it is easy to do what he does when the majority of politicians on both the left and right have no intention of enacting your policies, hence the rhetoric can fly with no real world ramifications. But i do like his policies on getting the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan, so he certainly appeals to me much more than many of the other Conservatve/Republican/Right-Wing candidates. I certainly dont want Gingrich/Huckabee/XXXXX.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Hes just a huge libertarian which is very interesting as a politcition but also dooms him to the sidelines of politics

vCash
    Great speech to say the least. He'd be a great President no doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post

NUTTER? hahaha but seriously what about Ron Paul currently dont you like? would you seriously rather 4 MORE years of Barry soetoro? or a different Repulican(God i hope not).

He WANTS OUT of the wars! what other Canidate would actually do that NONE. RON is a man of integrity which 99% arent hes in the 1%

He WANTS to END THE FED thats a must for this country to have the ever so great economy it once had. do you know since the private federal reserve came about in 1913 the dollar has dropped 98% of its value(i think thats right double check for sure) He wants a REVOLUTION! revolution does not have to be what happened in egypt there are such things as a peacefull revolution. if there is no peaceful revolution in this country imagine egypt X10000.

Im guesing you didnt bother to listen to the speech. So since i will vote for ron paul you wont? thats your reason Niceeee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast