Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    If any statement should have been made by the NHL, it should have been against Matt Cooke. I'd be furious if the Isles are looked at any differently.
    SPACE

vCash
    So what I'm hearing from following Twitter today is
    1 the nhl is disgusted by last night
    2 martin, konopka, and gillies might have hearings this evening.
    3 Haley is not expected to get suspended
    4 comeau said he was happy his teammates stood up for him (talbot did call him to apologize after the hit last week.)

vCash
    #Isles in-person hearings over; decision coming later tonight
    katie strang (twitter)

according to bob mckenzie (tsn.ca), holding in-person hearings allows the nhl to suspend for 6 or more games.

vCash
    Yeah if Martin or Gillies gets 6 or more games than they have their heads farther up their ***** than Colin Campbell's mouth is on Crosby's dick. Matt Cooke, one of the dirtiest players in the league, a repeat offender, gets 4 games for chrging someone from behind into the boards head first, and gets 4 games. And then Martin gets 6 for punching someone in the face. Nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    This...
    Is...
    ISLANDERS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    mike milbury during first intermission (bruins-red wings) on nbc today says islanders crossed the line and actions were unacceptable. this coming from a guy who during his playing career jumped into the stands and beat up a fan with the fans own shoe.

vCash
    ^lmao Milbury's a joke anyway, hell do/say nything to make the isles look bad at this point. I dont care i still loved every minute of it.

And that pic is awesome, Haley destroyed Adams then destroyed Talbot, what a beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Statement from Pittsburgh Penguins Co-Owner and Hockey Hall of Famer Mario Lemieux
    Sunday, 02.13.2011 / 2:10 PM / News
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    “Hockey is a tough, physical game, and it always should be. But what happened Friday night on Long Island wasn’t hockey. It was a travesty. It was painful to watch the game I love turn into a sideshow like that.

“The NHL had a chance to send a clear and strong message that those kinds of actions are unacceptable and embarrassing to the sport. It failed.

“We, as a league, must do a better job of protecting the integrity of the game and the safety of our players. We must make it clear that those kinds of actions will not be tolerated and will be met with meaningful disciplinary action.

“If the events relating to Friday night reflect the state of the league, I need to re-think whether I want to be a part of it.”
    i'm sure he'll remember the millions he's making off of this "failure" of a league and realize that 23 games worth of suspensions and a $100,000.00 fine is acceptable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12