Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I dont even know how Mississippi counts as part of the United States. Sometimes i really think that they are a separate country.
    OOOOOOOOOOOO, I think I know where you are going with this......Haley Barbour......citizen or foreign born?
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    If you protest this then you should also protest the statue of Albert Pike in DC.
    2011 Suck For Luck Campaign!
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

vCash
    retartded and i don't agree with it but like it was said before it should be protected by the 1st.

you can't pick and choose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH-TELLER View Post
    retartded and i don't agree with it but like it was said before it should be protected by the 1st.

you can't pick and choose
    There is a vast gulf between allowing people to honor mass murderers and having the state honor them by putting them on a license plate. Nobody is arguing that the government should tear down posters of this lunatic, just that it shouldn't be in the business of using him as a symbol of what the state is about.
    Labgrownmangoat has been feeling stabby as **** lately and is taking a few days off to rest, relax, and recharge. That means drinking, sexual triathlons, and a drug buffet. Oh, and maybe a hike or two on some godforsaken mountain. And forgetting for a while about border ****ery, Russia's ****ery, and the GOP's ****ery, as well as avoiding the cackling whores who will be joyously celebrating the possible gutting of the Affordable Care Act. -- paraphrase of Rude Pundit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    There is a vast gulf between allowing people to honor mass murderers and having the state honor them by putting them on a license plate. Nobody is arguing that the government should tear down posters of this lunatic, just that it shouldn't be in the business of using him as a symbol of what the state is about.
    But if it is (pathetically) what they are about, let's let it be known so we all know just how ****ed that state is.

vCash
    I just thought of something, in the driver's manual in Virginia they cant be any more clear that driving is a privilege (not a right), so does that mean that these plate things are also a privilege?

Driving --> privilege
    Issues relating to driving --> privilege
    Custom plate --> Issue relating to driving
    Custom plate --> privilege
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123