Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Off the chain.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    damn good movie sure they messed up a ton of the mutants and story line but ya know what most ppl who watch movies dont read comics at all i myself havent picked up a comic in almost 10 years now and i still loved this movie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisl17 View Post
    damn good movie sure they messed up a ton of the mutants and story line but ya know what most ppl who watch movies dont read comics at all i myself havent picked up a comic in almost 10 years now and i still loved this movie
    I agree. Which is why the ending seems so accepted even though to me, it was just convenient and dripping with cheesy-ness. And I didn't even know the real comic book story which I didn't look up until after I saw the movie.

vCash
    Lots of holes in the story but still this movie was ridiculous i really can't wait for the sequel. Really interested in who there gonna bring in the next one.

Magneto and X where amazing really good casting

9/10

Phoenix Suns GM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaunnieboi View Post
    It was the 60s those were the times.
    you would have though his mutation would have reacted there and made him white in the time period..........
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    you would have though his mutation would have reacted there and made him white in the time period..........
    Hahaha! "Adapt to survive."

vCash
    3/5

the movie was cheesy and preachy at times
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    They made Beast look really stupid, too many mutant kids for my liking, could have focused on the more well known ones. But overall I loved it, Magneto was such a bad ***, Fassbender did a great job, he was the star of the movie. Caught some of the other x men movies that were constantly played over and over again, I didn't realize how bad they were until I watched this one.

vCash
    Thought it was pretty good; def. compared to the others.

I believe the sequel can be even better though.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    3/5

the movie was cheesy and preachy at times
    This. This. This.

It was an ok movie, but I'm surprised at the rave reviews. Can't even say its my favorite X-Men flick.

vCash
    A few things annoyed me, but overall, I thought it was great. I agree with Afridi that the kid mutants kind of took something away from the movie, but not enough for me not to like it.

I don't read the comics, so I obviously didn't pick up on any of those problems.

I'll give it an 8/10 for now.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Saw it the other night and really, really liked it.

January Jones is hot, but she was terrible as Frost. Emma Frost is supposed to be kind of a hard ***, and January sounds like she's six years old. She's perfect for the role she plays in Mad Men, but absolutely awful for this.

Outside of her, though, I really liked it.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    I've been waiting for that one. I cracked that **** so many times during the movie.

vCash
    I hated it. I thought it was very dull and over the top. I guess I got to used to the look of the previous characters from the other three films. I thought Fassbender was great but I didn't like much else about it.
    "You don't choose to be a Liverpool fan. You get chosen."
    Kenny Dalglish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilson21 View Post
    I've been waiting for that one. I cracked that **** so many times during the movie.
    i said it to. the guy behind me heard it and said i was racist. i think its pretty sound logic.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast