Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I thought it was a great episode. I liked how Adama is letting Starbuck try and find Earth again. Really doesn't have anything to lose by letting her do that.

The preview for next week looks pretty good though.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I thought it was a great episode. I liked how Adama is letting Starbuck try and find Earth again. Really doesn't have anything to lose by letting her do that.

The preview for next week looks pretty good though.
    I don't watch previews, I also don't watch the "previews" during the openning credits.

vCash
    I was just watching the earlier seasons and I am going to make my prediction for the final cylon.... I think that the final cylon is the original Apollo.. aka Tom Zarek on the new show... Remember he was imprisoned 20 years before the cylon holocaust for terrorist activities.. So it would be a shocker if he ended up being the final cylon..

I like how they finally tell us what numbers the other cylons are...so now we know that we have:

Number One (aka Brother Cavil) -- Al from Quantum Leap

Number Two (aka Leoben Conoy)

Number Three (aka D'Anna Biers) -- Xena the Warrior Princess

Number Four (aka Simon) -- Jannar from Enterprise

Number Five (aka Aaron Doral) -- Det. Len Harper from Cold Squad

Number Six (aka Caprica-Six/Head Six/Shelley Godfrey/Gina Inviere/Natalie) -- Playboy Model.. mmmmmm

Number Eight (aka Lt. Sharon "Boomer" Valerii/Lt. Sharon "Athena" Agathon) -- Maxim model... mmmmmmm

The "Final Five" (Numbers Seven, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve) Humanoid Cylons
    Last edited by Apophis; 04-16-2008 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Didnt finish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    I was just watching the earlier seasons and I am going to make my prediction for the final cylon.... I think that the final cylon is the original Apollo.. aka Tom Zarek on the new show... Remember he was imprisoned 20 years before the cylon holocaust for terrorist activities.. So it would be a shocker if he ended up being the final cylon..
    I don't know, I think it is the obvious choice: Roslin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I don't know, I think it is the obvious choice: Roslin.
    You think its Roslin? She has cancer though.. Hmm.. it could be.. and if they do a Adama and Roslin love thing.. that would be a big blow.. there are so many posibilities though....

I am still going to say Zarek... but who know.... It could be Adama dead son for all we know.. I am sure that whoever it is.. will come as a shock to all of us...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    You think its Roslin? She has cancer though.. Hmm.. it could be.. and if they do a Adama and Roslin love thing.. that would be a big blow.. there are so many posibilities though....

I am still going to say Zarek... but who know.... It could be Adama dead son for all we know.. I am sure that whoever it is.. will come as a shock to all of us...
    Yeah but they have to walk the fine line between shocking us and making it make sense. Having Roslin as the final one makes sense. I can list reasons like the fact that when the others were hearing music in the finale, she had a headache but the clues are there even down to her having the same dream as Boomer and blondie.

vCash
    In the first season when Kara/Rosylin were interrogating the cylon (Leobhen? the blonde dude), he said it was Adama. So I started thinking - we all assumed it was ADMIRAL Adama. But what if it's Lee?

Think about it. He's moving into politics. It's blatantly obvious he's gonna be president after Rosylin. Who better to lead the human fleet, than a cylon?

Even if I'm wrong, when Lee becomes president that'll be a cool dynamic. A role reversal - Admiral Adama will have to obey and take orders from President Adama, his son, as the president holds more power than the military commander. So Lee will give his father orders, and I'm sure his father won't take it so well at first...

But I'm pretty positive now that if the fifth cylon has to be a main character, it's Lee.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

vCash
    In the first season when Kara/Rosylin were interrogating the cylon (Leobhen? the blonde dude), he said it was Adama. So I started thinking - we all assumed it was ADMIRAL Adama. But what if it's Lee?

Think about it. He's moving into politics. It's blatantly obvious he's gonna be president after Rosylin. Who better to lead the human fleet, than a cylon?

Even if I'm wrong, when Lee becomes president that'll be a cool dynamic. A role reversal - Admiral Adama will have to obey and take orders from President Adama, his son, as the president holds more power than the military commander. So Lee will give his father orders, and I'm sure his father won't take it so well at first...

But I'm pretty positive now that if the fifth cylon has to be a main character, it's Lee.
    That brings me back to the confusing thing... the cylon skinjobs... do they replace actual people? i think the Admiral would know if he had a kid or not? Also how long ago was Tigh created? Adama has known him for a long time.

vCash
    Yeah but they have to walk the fine line between shocking us and making it make sense. Having Roslin as the final one makes sense. I can list reasons like the fact that when the others were hearing music in the finale, she had a headache but the clues are there even down to her having the same dream as Boomer and blondie.
    She started having that dream because of the injection she got from Boomer's kid.. I think we will find out who the fifth is when they unbox Number 3...

vCash
    I brought your theory to another board... and although it still could be and it can make sense, they brought up a good counter point to the above argument: The rest of the cylons are not suppose to remember who the final 5 are.

vCash
    I brought your theory to another board... and although it still could be and it can make sense, they brought up a good counter point to the above argument: The rest of the cylons are not suppose to remember who the final 5 are.
    And at the same time, in the movie Colonel Tigh & Tyrol spent the most time on the weapons depot, and as Cylons they should have felt some sickness from the radiation but didn't. So they're changing the rules as they go along. When Leohben said Adama was a Cylon, the writers hadn't even conceived the idea of "the final five". And if they had, Leohben wouldn't have said Adama was a Cylon.

vCash
    And at the same time, in the movie Colonel Tigh & Tyrol spent the most time on the weapons depot, and as Cylons they should have felt some sickness from the radiation but didn't. So they're changing the rules as they go along. When Leohben said Adama was a Cylon, the writers hadn't even conceived the idea of "the final five". And if they had, Leohben wouldn't have said Adama was a Cylon.
    damn... I forgot all about the weapons depot. I hate when a show like this changes the rules as they go along. I hope there is still a chance they haven't.

vCash
    Tonight's episode was an absolute clinic on terrible acting. Great decision to put all the worst actors on the show on board the demetrius.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadarn View Post
    Tonight's episode was an absolute clinic on terrible acting. Great decision to put all the worst actors on the show on board the demetrius.
    we barely saw the demtrius crew so how could tonight's episode have been a clinic unless you hate Callie's acting.

vCash
    we barely saw the demtrius crew so how could tonight's episode have been a clinic unless you hate Callie's acting.
    Unbelievably bad acting: Callie , the sharons, starbuck , Anders :cry:, Tory(terrible in this episode), the hot chick on the demetrius

In between: Helo, Gaeta, Tyrol, Six, Apollo

Brilliant acting: Baltar, Roslin, Adama, Tigh, Cavil

I will say the plot has been more interesting than I expected. I like the fact that they're not trying to force us to like roslin any longer.
    Last edited by Cadarn; 04-19-2008 at 10:32 PM.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast