Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i haven't seen it yet. I recorded it, watched the first few minutes during the Christmas holidays and haven't gone back to it yet. Soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    Has anyone seen the Razor movie.. Very well done movie... I had to ressurect this thread because the new season is coming out soon... This has to be the best written show on tv... It is sad that this will be the final season...
    Razor was pretty sick. I'd totally forgotten about it till you brought it up. Those bastards on Pegasus were insane...and they did a good job of showing their descent to madness.

The season starts around April 4th, right?

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Razor was pretty sick. I'd totally forgotten about it till you brought it up. Those bastards on Pegasus were insane...and they did a good job of showing their descent to madness.

The season starts around April 4th, right?

Yeah around that... We are only going to see about 7 or 8 episodes I believe and the final episodes we have to wait until 2009 .. Grrrrrr

vCash
    okay guys it is time to bring this thread back and maybe even get it stickied!

vCash
    I thought it was a pretty good episode. I'm just glad it's back...

I loved Baltar/Six's scenes. Where she gets him into that position where he's praying, that was awesome. I thought Kara went a little nuts at the end, and that it'd be incredibly ******** if she ended up being a Cylon.

Lee broke his dad's heart. What a *****. I can't believe he gave up being a fighter to working for the government. Although, if Roslyn were to ever die, he could replace her. That'd be cool - Adama in charge of the military & the other one the government. Cue marxist theories...

Anders 4tw. Stopped the cylon attack. I loved when Kara told him she'd kill him if he was a cylon haha!

Man I've missed BSG.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

vCash
    I thought it was a pretty good episode. I'm just glad it's back...

I loved Baltar/Six's scenes. Where she gets him into that position where he's praying, that was awesome. I thought Kara went a little nuts at the end, and that it'd be incredibly ******** if she ended up being a Cylon.
    I think she is definitely going nuts but I don't think she is a cylon... of course I also didn't think Anders and company were cylons I think it was a cylon trick because they were part of the restistance on New Caprica and could have been implanted with something. Any ways back to Kara, I have no idea what is going on with her. Did they capture her and implant her with something? How can she sense which direction they are going in?

Anders 4tw. Stopped the cylon attack. I loved when Kara told him she'd kill him if he was a cylon haha!
    that was a funny comment. He probably **** his pants.

vCash
    my father in law is really into BSG.. I've tried watching it a few times, but I have a hard time getting into a show that has such bad acting, even if the plot and content is great.
    oh my god! did you hear? Alex Rodriguez left a floater and didn't do a double flush!!! someone alert the media this must be news!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sboyajian View Post
    my father in law is really into BSG.. I've tried watching it a few times, but I have a hard time getting into a show that has such bad acting, even if the plot and content is great.
    You sure you're talking about the new BSG? The old BSG I'm told was awful...but the new BSG has pretty solid acting.

vCash
    You sure you're talking about the new BSG? The old BSG I'm told was awful...but the new BSG has pretty solid acting.
    I agree. I am not saying anybody is spectacular or anything but I don't think any of them are bad actors.

vCash

Info about next episode

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I think she is definitely going nuts but I don't think she is a cylon... of course I also didn't think Anders and company were cylons I think it was a cylon trick because they were part of the restistance on New Caprica and could have been implanted with something. Any ways back to Kara, I have no idea what is going on with her. Did they capture her and implant her with something? How can she sense which direction they are going in?

that was a funny comment. He probably **** his pants.
    Anders and company are cylons... They are 4 of the final 5... That has already been established.... We just don't know who the final Cylon is... The next Episode is called -- Six of One -- Where as Tensions rise in the Cylon ranks after they learn that the final five models are among the Colonials. Meanwhile, Kara's standoff with the president does not work out in the pilot's favor.

I can't wait to see this episode...

Its a very good start for the final season.. Its too bad we only get half the episodes and have to wait for 2009 for the final ones... They sure know how to make us suffer....

vCash
    Anders and company are cylons... They are 4 of the final 5... That has already been established....
    When was that established before the season premiere? All I saw was them going crazy and then they DECIDED they were cylons. There was no proof until the latest episode which is why I was operating under the assumption they weren't and it was just a trick. Now, that it has been established that they are cylons, a whole new can of worms has been openned up. I hope they have a plan to explain everything.

vCash
    I would assume so.. I watched the final two episodes of last season on Friday night with him leading up to the Season Premiere this year.

The acting is not terrible.. but it's far from good.. The only thing that kept me engaged was the storyline.
    oh my god! did you hear? Alex Rodriguez left a floater and didn't do a double flush!!! someone alert the media this must be news!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    When was that established before the season premiere? All I saw was them going crazy and then they DECIDED they were cylons. There was no proof until the latest episode which is why I was operating under the assumption they weren't and it was just a trick. Now, that it has been established that they are cylons, a whole new can of worms has been openned up. I hope they have a plan to explain everything.
    Nope not a trick at all.. Even the creator said that 4 of the final 5 will be revealed in the season 3 finale... Then you have the opening sequence of the show that said 4 live in secret and so on... They are definately cylons...{{{{SPOILER WARNING... DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW}}}}--> Cally is suspicious of Tyrol who has become secretive... She follows him and finds out that he is a cylon.. Then Cally commits suicide....... I really wished I didn't read that spoiler... FRAKIN SPOILER PAGES....Its supposed to happen in the third or 4th episode of this season...

The creator did state that all will be wrapped up in season 4 and season 4.5 (premiering in 2009) which will be the end of the series... He did say that all questions will be answered and that he will not leave the fans dissapointed at all....

vCash
    Did anyone see this past Friday's episode.. It looks like Baltar is the Chosen one that will lead them... Not the president... I am still thinking that Starbuck is the one they talked about on Razor... The angel of Destruction...

I still want to know who the 5th cylon is... It aggravates me that I have to wait another week for another Good Frakin episode..

vCash
    Did anyone see this past Friday's episode.. It looks like Baltar is the Chosen one that will lead them... Not the president... I am still thinking that Starbuck is the one they talked about on Razor... The angel of Destruction...

I still want to know who the 5th cylon is... It aggravates me that I have to wait another week for another Good Frakin episode..
    I thought friday's episode was a little bit weak. Good but weak.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast