This Fraking Show Rocks!

Zarek For President!

vCash
    Zarek got Jammer killed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ruven View Post
    Zarek got Jammer killed.

Yeah.. :rip:

I cant wait for Boomer to find out her daughter still lives.. I wonder whats going to happen...

vCash
    hehe Sharon has a new call sign.. Welcome Athena...

The series gets better and better.. I wonder what is causing the Cylons to die..

vCash
    So is it just Apophis and I who watch this show? Because if so, I am sad.

Also, I have almost all of SG1 now on DVD Apophis.

vCash
    bumping thread for one last attempt to get a BSG thread going

vCash
    I still never miss it.
    The quality dipped, but it picked up again lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFan4Life View Post
    bumping thread for one last attempt to get a BSG thread going
    Nice! Thanks!

I just watched the finale last night and I couldn't believe that all four of them were cylons! I was expecting earlier this season that we would find out one or two characters were cylons but not four. That is insane. Meanwhile.... Starbuck survived?!? I guess I shouldn't be so surprised but why would she go off the grid like that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Nice! Thanks!

I just watched the finale last night and I couldn't believe that all four of them were cylons! I was expecting earlier this season that we would find out one or two characters were cylons but not four. That is insane. Meanwhile.... Starbuck survived?!? I guess I shouldn't be so surprised but why would she go off the grid like that?
    If you listen to the podcasts, RDM said that she's been (spoiler below, highlight):

resurrected

Anyway, I was upset with Tigh and Anders being cylons. I feel like it undermines a lot of their character.

vCash
    Tyrol is one of my favourite characters... i am not happy with him being one. Although I find it funny that the three leaders of the resistance are all cylons.

vCash
    I don't know if it's been said, but Tyrol being a cylon takes away from what makes HERA so special. Since Callie isn't a cylon, that means Tyrol and Callie have the second human/cylon child.

It pisses me off that Tigh is a cylon though. Btw, since Tigh fought in the first cylon war, doesn't that mean there was a human version of him at some point...cause I'm pretty sure the skinjobs didn't come around till later.

I loved Bt4's version of All Along The Watchtower that played towards the end. I finally found it online, but funny enough it has the dialouge from the last 4 minutes. Still, it was a great cover of the song.

Lee's speech sure showed a lot of guilt eh? I was impressed...on the other hand they just let him back on the Viper as if nothing happened...

I can't wait till BSG comes back!

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I don't know if it's been said, but Tyrol being a cylon takes away from what makes HERA so special. Since Callie isn't a cylon, that means Tyrol and Callie have the second human/cylon child.
    I know, I thought of that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    It pisses me off that Tigh is a cylon though. Btw, since Tigh fought in the first cylon war, doesn't that mean there was a human version of him at some point...cause I'm pretty sure the skinjobs didn't come around till later.
    Good point. Could this all be a trick? See... because of the connection between the three guys being the leaders of the resistance, I didn't see the whole cylon angle at first. I thought maybe the cylons implanted stuff in them and that is why they heard the music. If you are right Twitch then maybe I am too!

vCash
    If you're a frakkin toaster Bob, I'll throw you out the airlock myself!

It's interesting how Cylons attract to each other - Tyrol and Boomer, Anders and Starbuck...

They could have implanted the music into Tigh, but I don't think they captured Anders or Tyrol. If they did, they didn't show them being captured. Same with the president's aid. Now, the Cylons keep saying they don't know who the other 5 are, that's probably because either they themselves don't know, or they don't WANT to know. Just being a cylon doesn't mean you have to be bad, as the Boomer on Galactica proves. So maybe they are Cylons, but they're good cylons...

Or maybe, they were sent as babies to act human, thinking that they were human, to later be awakened and help the Cylons (like Boomer at the end of S1).

Maybe they all were Humans at some point, were killed, and the Cylons sent them back as different models (I doubt it).

However, all of my theories are probably wrong. Why? Well, in the movie Tyrol, Tigh, and the rest of Galactica were getting supplies in that nebula thing. Remember what happened to the cylon who attacked Adama? He got sick. Well, Tyrol spent more time there then anybody....so either the writers made the decision this season (and thus made an error in continuity), or Tyrol wasn't there long enough to be infected.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Or maybe they arent what you and I think of as "Cyclons".

They are a different breed quite possibly.

Im thinking there is WAY more to this story than these 4 guys being your regular run of the mill toasters.

vCash
    Has anyone seen the Razor movie.. Very well done movie... I had to ressurect this thread because the new season is coming out soon... This has to be the best written show on tv... It is sad that this will be the final season...

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast