Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    if this age or number of post were enforced that you should also need an IQ of 80. I would be very surprised if the comments posted would be there. See I can use an "attack ad hominum too ( that's Latin to save you some time looking it up, if you know how).
    My IQ is 170+. What's yours?

vCash
    Yes i think.
    LETS GO METS!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    The HOF loves the Packers, he'll get in first time probably
    Yet the bears have more players in the hof

Quote Originally Posted by drobe86 View Post
    Farve will make it in, but I'm not so sure he should. Sure he threw for alot of yards and tds but he threw just as many ints... Add that to the fact that he is a journeyman and has played on what 4 teams?
    Journeyman? Most journeyman don't play for one team for 15 seasons. And with the other 3 teams he had 4 years combined. He may be a little overrated by some, but he was still great. And yes a man with the most pass attempts in history is also likely to have the most int, which mostly come from the style of qb he was.

His accolades speak for themselves:
    11 time pro bowler, most coming when pro bowls still meant something
    3 time 1st team all pro
    3 time 2nd team all pro
    Won 3 mvps in a row
    5 time NFC player of the year
    90s all decade team

vCash
    Plus favre is a total bad ***, he's got the streak and this

On July 14, 1990, before the start of Favre's senior year at Southern Miss, he was involved in a near-fatal car accident. When going around a bend a few tenths of a mile from his parents' house, Favre lost control of his car, which flipped three times and came to rest against a tree. It was only after one of his brothers smashed a car window with a golf club that Favre could be evacuated to the hospital. In the ambulance, his mother was sitting with him. "All I kept asking [her] was 'Will I be able to play football again?'" Favre recalled later. Doctors would later remove 30*inches (760*mm) of Favre's small intestine. Six weeks after this incident, on September 8, Favre led Southern Miss to a comeback victory over Alabama. Alabama coach Gene Stallings said, "You can call it a miracle or a legend or whatever you want to. I just know that on that day, Brett Favre was larger than life."[10]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbster49 View Post
    This is like asking if Minka Kelly is hot. Of course he makes it, and he will have 1/2 a wing to himself.
    Minka Kelly? Pic please if you dont mind sir

17 TACKLES/ 1 SACK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234