Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Will Favre Make the HOF?

Sure he will. Farve will get in even with the texting scandle. The hof is a joke (similar to John Wayne's oscar for True Grit). Let's look at one that is an insult to us all. Deon gets in. he was known as not wanting to take a hit. Moss will make it, but only plays/played when he was in the mood. L

Stabler was an party boy and drank too much (seems to be common toay) His stats were tops! He was a great field general. He called his own plays. He won a super bowl. His contemporary, Bradshaw, was put in the hoa. Is it that he was a Raider? How about some justice?? I would take him to any of the new seven in the hoa.

Ken Stabler deserves to be in. Did you hear that fat John? Your career would have been much different without him. Help him.
    Last edited by sad; 02-06-2011 at 08:35 AM.

vCash
    Yes

vCash
    Last edited by yboord028; 02-06-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: No IMG tags
    YES. WE. DID.

vCash
    There should be an age requirement that no one under 12 can post.... Just a thought. Not saying anyone posting in this thread is under 12, but I just think that should be a general rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjazzno12fan View Post
    There should be an age requirement that no one under 12 can post.... Just a thought. Not saying anyone posting in this thread is under 12, but I just think that should be a general rule.
    yea, they're taking over the niner forum. ton of people who just baffle the hell outta ya and they can't be any older than 12...just annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    ^ I'm a fan of no one starting threads who have under 200 posts. Anyone can lie about their age. I suppose though that there will still be ridiculous threads like this one.

"I enjoy sex as much as Joe Namath, only with one girl." -Roger Staubach

vCash

age? how about iq

if this age or number of post were enforced that you should also need an IQ of 80. I would be very surprised if the comments posted would be there. See I can use an "attack ad hominum too ( that's Latin to save you some time looking it up, if you know how).
    Last edited by sad; 02-06-2011 at 09:18 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    if this age or number of post were enforced that you should also need an IQ of 80. I would be very surprised if the comments posted would be there. See I can use an "attack ad hominum too ( that's Latin to save you some time looking it up, if you know how).
    If you want to sound smart, you might want to try to spell ad hominem correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    My IQ is 170+. What's yours?

vCash
    This is a dumb question. Of course he will, the hof is about what you did on the field not off. It's not like he murdered someone or got in trouble multiple times. What he did wasn't even serious. So to anwser your question, yes......duh.

vCash

Missed point - post seems to be about Stabler

These other are/or will be in. Ken Stabler deserves to be there

I would take him over Farve any day. That includes most current quartbacks. If he didn't beat them, he would be right there with them

vCash
    No doubt Favre will.

Stabler should be to.

vCash

vCash
    Yes

vCash
    This needs to be locked, of course he makes the H.O.F. look at the Numbers DUHHHH

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast