Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    So what happens when I don't like what mods or TM's have to say?

Why isn't there an option to ignore those people?
    Which is a good point because I remember a certain mod around here almost always including the words "bigot" and "discrimination" in any post he made in the various Prop 8 threads, including slapping those labels on those who'd post in the thread.

Not that there's anything wrong with doing that. The opinion is what it is. It's the whole being forced to read it because a member w/ mod status can't be ignored thing that can get to people.
    "If [Republicans] were around when Columbus set sail, they must have been founding members of the Flat Earth Society." -- Pres. Barack Obama

vCash
    I guess I'm just confused.

"Ignorant" is off-limits, but "closed-minded" and "intolerant" are both a-okay? What's the difference?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I guess I'm just confused.

"Ignorant" is off-limits, but "closed-minded" and "intolerant" are both a-okay? What's the difference?
    Indeed.

Ignorant is easily the least offensive word of the three.

vCash
    I'm not saying this to be a ****-disturber or something.. I am genuinely at a loss.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    So what happens when I don't like what mods or TM's have to say?

Why isn't there an option to ignore those people?
    That I can't help you with, I guess the reason is in case the mods need to make an announcement. But i've always seen your point on that, but regardless the poster in question isn't a TM or mod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    That I can't help you with, I guess the reason is in case the mods need to make an announcement. But i've always seen your point on that, but regardless the poster in question isn't a TM or mod
    Admins make announcements, and I can understand the case for leaving them as un-ignorable.

And I know you are powerless to do anything about anything. All the mods seem to be.

But maybe if I say it over and over and over again in all types of various forums on here, there might be enough people that think it's a good idea.

Then as a big group we can bring it to Wrigs, who will do the exact same nothing about it that you are doing.

vCash
    .................................................. .......what topic is this again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    .................................................. .......what topic is this again?
    The one where we make attacks against others based on our poor working knowledge of that group of peoples' beliefs, all in a misinformed attempt at revealing their hypocrisy. And I'm not talking about the LDS church.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The one where we make attacks against others based on our poor working knowledge of that group of peoples' beliefs, all in a misinformed attempt at revealing their hypocrisy. And I'm not talking about the LDS church.
    in other words, the politics and religion forum.

actually it is kind of sad. i've been reading the forum, but not posting, and was pleased how civil it was even is disagreement. evidently that has come to an end. that's too bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I FIND YOUR INTOLERANCE OF INTOLERANCE INTOLERABLE!!! ......oh, I see what you mean.

vCash
    This doesn't sound very important...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Bear View Post
    This doesn't sound very important...
    really? this "religion" has flip flopped on so many major issues over their history, and every time it has come at a politically expedient time. Hypocritical, and sleazy to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I know it's fun and easy to make fun of this. But think about this. An established religion, with millions of members, changing the text to their holy book in order to make it more in line with modern times and removing the racism. I applaud them. I'm not about to move to Utah and take two wives, but hey at least they are (to a certain extent) admitting fault and doing something about it.
    I live in Utah, it's not all like that, bruh. I don't see people with 2 wives, don't let big love make you think Utah is full of polygamists Their history is pretty funny (Southpark) I've lived around mormons my entire life but I'm not religious myself, and never was mormon.

Lets go.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345