Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Do you think Dennis Rodman should be in the Hall of Fame?

I was wondering listening to Phil Jackson the other day and i got to thinking how come Rodman isn't in the Hall of Fame yet. He had a huge part to do with them winning those last 3 rings for the bulls without they probably would have lost to the Sonics.. Not to mention he is probably the greatest rebounder in NBA history and top 5 defensive players in the history so besides his wierd behavior why isn't he a hall of famer?

vCash
    He should be.

vCash
    He was awesome, I think he should but probably won't because of his craziness.

vCash
    he should be no doubt about it.

But also he is a shoe in for Hall of Shame

vCash
    He definitely deserves it. He was one of the greatest defender and rebounder the league has ever seen. But he was also arguably the greatest fruitcake to step on the hard floor.

I would vote him in, just depends on what the committee thinks.

On a side note who's part of the 24 members of the Honours Committee.

vCash
    He should, and eventually will.

vCash
    The Bulls would never had a second three peat without him! Yes to your question.
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

vCash
    As a Piston fan I say NO !!!! Do you really think he belongs with names like Jordon, West and Jabbar ? Can we speak his name in the same breathe as those guys? Come on. I think not . Yes he was a very good rebounder and fun to watch but as an overall player? A HOFer? No way !

vCash
    induct carmen electra with him

vCash
    Are you kidding me! I grew up watching this guy play, most of you have only seen youtube videos and read rumors. This guy was a defensive genius who did a lot of the dirty work to get his team wins. **** the NBA hall of fame its a joke.
    P(NBA)S(NBA)D. Yeah we sometimes talk about other sports.

vCash
    Greatest offensive rebounder of all time. Great defensive rebounder too. Excellent defender. He couldn't shoot fouls, he couldn't pass very well. He was too one dimensional. If he was a center it might have sold, but as power forward some amount of offense has to be expected. This no score crap is too idiosyncratic. He only played over 33.5 minutes a game 5 times in his career. He was the #4-5 for the Pistons and the #3 guy for the Bulls. Guys that far down the list do not get to go to the HOF. He only made two ASG's. He was an effective player for 11 years, but only great 1 year '91-'92.

No.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

told you all since 2010 he was a toolbag.....

vCash
    He definitely should be in the Hall of Fame.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    We've had this thread like 5 times in the last 3 months.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    We've had this thread like 5 times in the last 3 months.
    I was going to say the same thing. I'll say yes but I don't plan on arguing it again.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magichatnumber9 View Post
    Are you kidding me! I grew up watching this guy play, most of you have only seen youtube videos and read rumors. This guy was a defensive genius who did a lot of the dirty work to get his team wins. **** the NBA hall of fame its a joke.
    There is no NBA Hall of Fame ... Maybe that is what you mean the joke is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast