Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the Chicago Blackhawks Forum. We would like to welcome all Chicago fans to come in and be active, and support the NHL Franchise. Whether you are a die-hard Hockey fan, Blackhawks fan, or new fan of the sport all are welcome to join, dont be shy

Also let us know if your interested in creating Game Threads, posting news, Etc. Also if you have any ideas to add to the forum discussion, just let Boom!, W1ndyc1tyflyer, or myself know.
    favorite player: Im going to say stalberg because I think he will be a star
    favorite player of all time: Stan Mikita
    fan since: 2002
    favorite blackhawks moment: Of course when they won the Stanley Cup
    favorite blackhawks cup season moment: When big buff had that big hit on Pronger

Just thought I'd add that I have been using PSD for like 4 years and now I finally made my own account because no one else cares to/or is capable of creating legitimate Blackhawks arguments like what I read on here

vCash
    Favorite Player: Hard to say. I always liked Brouwer. Maybe Shaw among current players. I tend to like the grittier guys that bust their *****, not necessarily the most overwhelmingly poplular ones

Favorite Player All Time: Petr Klima? haha. in all seriousness, i cant really make that decision.

Fan Since: Since I was introduced to hockey back in around '91. Been playing hockey since a kid

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: The days when you could get a ticket for dirt cheap the night of the game and be one of only 6k people in the UC.

Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Game 4 (or game 5?) versus nashville in 2010, tying the game up with barely any time remaining, and winning in OT in the playoffs. amazing.

vCash
    Hi my name is Rod, and I like to party

Favorite Player: Bryan Bickell
    Favorite Player All Time: Eric Daze
    Fan Since: :who knows:
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: The upcoming Carcillo/Torres fight
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: When Bickell hoisted the cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricks-N-Mortar View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricks-N-Mortar View Post

SO much awesome in that answer.

vCash
    First off, I want to mention that I managed to register without noticing that I left the '6' off my usual user name. Southern Cross 116 ( as in the constellation -seen in the southern hemisphere - mainly because I live in Australia... 116 - well lots of reasons - but I suppose one is that I have been a number 11 and a number 6 on various teams in the past -and since pretty much no one goes to 116 if there is someone using the same username on a given board... oiula -there you have it.

Ok down to business:

favorite player: Hossa

favorite player of all time: Secord

fan since: dunno - realistically call it 1980 with the US Olympic hockey team in Lake Placid.

favorite blackhawks moment: Stanley Cup wins are rare - I have to go with that.

favorite blackhawks cup season moment: Winning it works for me (I never saw that before - and man have I waited).
    Last edited by southerncross11; 08-01-2012 at 02:05 AM.

vCash
    ^^^ Hope you enjoy it here. We have a solid group of posters and a nice supporting cast. Still no goalie though...

The best thing about this website is that there are plenty of disagreements but pretty much everyone on the board is respectful when they do it. Really encourages quality conversation that way and hell, who would come here if all we did was agree?

vCash
    You know me a bit, Boom! - the conversations are what I consider to be important - and for the record, you also know that disagreeing in conversations isn't really the problem... it is just the way it is carried out (and I appreciate good ones that don't devolve into flame wars).

Ok- forget about that ... I am not new to hockey or hockey boards - just new to here (about in 1998 I used to post on the old Trib boards as Exiled in KC (and I was back then for the record...). But they moved their page and I stopped posting and the team just started stinking...

No goalie? Well tip the cage over, or someone find the screen with the 5 holes cut into it ... as long as there are a couple of spare skaters to keep from having the entire drop in time as a single shift- I am good to go. (Been there done that ... once... it is a killer... especially for an old fart with no wheels like myself).

vCash
    Time for this forum to get going again! I saw a lot of people commenting in the NHL forum throughout this dog **** process which was great. Hoping we get going again as we had some pretty good discussions going towards the end of the last year and through the playoffs.

vCash
    Favorite Player:Toews; He plays the game the right way and is a born leader
    Favorite Player All Time:JR; One of the most prolific scorers in the history of the organization and you just can't beat him in the studio. Right?
    Fan Since: 1984; I was born into a Hawk family and some of my earliest memories of the Hawks are of Foley and Tallon calling games.
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: You just can't beat winning the Cup!
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Buff absolutely smoking Pronger in the corner or the game 5 win against Nashville.
    Last edited by ckleiner21; 01-08-2013 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    I have never really watched hockey before but finally decided I'm going to get into it and picked a favorite team and I picked the Blackhawks.

I'm from CT and didn't want to pick any teams around here so I looked around and asked some hockey fans and I like what I see from the Blackhawks.

So Welcome me, and I'm not going to be the most knowledgeable person right now but hope from watching games, this forum and such I will become a better fan.
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Witten82 View Post
    I have never really watched hockey before but finally decided I'm going to get into it and picked a favorite team and I picked the Blackhawks.

I'm from CT and didn't want to pick any teams around here so I looked around and asked some hockey fans and I like what I see from the Blackhawks.

So Welcome me, and I'm not going to be the most knowledgeable person right now but hope from watching games, this forum and such I will become a better fan.
    Welcome to the board, man. Jump on in and get talking with the rest of us. You'll like it here. Good group of guys. Glad you chose the Hawks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Witten82 View Post

Welcome! You've go to start somewhere.

vCash
    I don't have a favorite NHL team, but I'm a big hockey guy and I live in Chicago (I watch most of the Hawks game), so I will be in here for discussions, if that's ok with you guys.

Favorite Player: Hossa / Bollig
    Favorite Player All Time: Chelios
    Fan Since: I went to my first game at...7?
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: The Western Conference Finals vs the Red Wings in 2009
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Kaner's game winner in Game 6 of the Finals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123