Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Favorite Player: Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews
    Favorite Player All Time: Brett Hull (pre-Detroit years).
    Fan Since: Hockey fan since 1999 when I saw my first hockey game on TV and fell in love with the sport. It was the Stanley Cup playoffs and led to me becoming a fan of Brett Hull. I've been a Hawks fan since 2000 when I became more familiar with the league.
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Winning the Cup, baby.
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Seeing Patrick Kane go nuts after he scored the game-winning goal, and just watching as everyone around me (myself included) realized he scored. I was at a big pizza place with a bunch of people I knew. There were a bunch of nice TVs playing the game. It was absolutely incredible.

vCash
    Favorite Player: Hammer. That goes back to the AHL and he was a great talent and super nice to my mom when he was in her office with his Girlfriend. Tht goes a long way in my book LOL.
    Favorite Player All Time: Tony Amonte
    Fan Since: Birth. I have always been a hockey fan and the Hawks are my team but I'll call it '89 when I really started paying attention to the sport.
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Has to be winning the cup. I was in class and had to listen to it on the radio driving home. Got home just in time for the OT!
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: The last 30 seconds and OT of the game against the Preds. That was the biggest sports emotional rollercoaster I have ever experianced.

Havn't been around much and I have been meaning to do this for a while and just got to it. I, like most of you, will pick up the posting now that the season started. I will also try to keep the Icehogs situation updated along with Icehogs Fan. I like to think its helpful for you guys to get a little insight to the farm that being close provides us. And its only like an hour or so to get to Rockford, get your butts don here and enjoy some Icehogs hockey for an evening or 2!

Rockford, pit stop on the road to being champions.

vCash
    Re-draft sign ups are going on in the NHL forum. If you want to learn some more about the game, players and build the best team possible, make sure you check it out.

I usually run a team on my own, but if anyone here wants to be an assistant and learn the ropes - let me know. I know that IceHog usually does it as well.

vCash
    Favorite Player: As of last season, Corey Crawford. Gettin used to the new guys.
    Favorite Player All Time: Wayne Gretzky; the guy is an even better person than athlete.
    Fan Since: Technically my whole life, but I only started paying attention in 2010
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Radio announcer screaming last season "This series is going 7 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Byuflyn checking Pronger the whole series!

vCash
    Favorite Player: Every player who wears the Indian head.
    Favorite Player All Time: Jeremy Roenick
    Fan Since: 1993
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Tie. Patrick Kane's Stanley Cup winning goal, and Jonathan Toews receiving the Stanley Cup.
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Jeremy Roenick Heritage Night. It was a very emotional night for me. Though I remained a fan after he left, I had carried a lot of hard feelings toward the organization for 14 years. My wife and I drove a little over 9 hours to be there. Seeing JR put on that sweater again was the closure that I needed to finally let go of the resentment I had been harboring since the trade, and also allowed me to fully enjoy the current team and the magical season they were having. It was fitting beyond words that we won the Stanley Cup the year that my childhood hero was welcomed back home. Everything came full circle for me.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 10-26-2011 at 01:35 AM.

vCash
    i thought since alot of hawks game are going to be hard to get good tickets that i would share with you a site that is cheaper han stubhub....go to http://www.acheapseat.com/chicago_bl...s_tickets.html for Chicago Blackhawks Tickets all this season

vCash
    Now that I am back from school I can actually see the games again, so I hope to be in here more often, especially with the Bears' season being over.

Favorite Player: Sharpie and Dave Bolland; Sharp is my favorite player but when I was a kid I played the game like Bolland.
    Favorite Player All Time: Chris Chelios
    Fan Since: I started playing hockey when I was 5, so around then.
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: The Cup parade, I had to work the night shift during Game 6 so I was pretty amped to be there for the parade.
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Laying it to the Canucks in Game 6 of the 2nd Rd to move on.

vCash
    Favorite Player: Was Igor Krivakrasov for a day, but now it's the best all around player in the NHL, Jonathan Toews... or Hossa, Marzena is the best.
    Favorite Player All Time: I have none, I have layers of greatness.
    Fan Since: Genesis "In the beginning..."
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Probably the Hossa puck-drop-goal... too many to count.
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Winning it! Second favorite: Closing out the series vs. Vancouver with my bros at GANNONS with the infamous Zerbian intermission goal applause. It was at Gannons, not the Goose!

vCash
    ^^^ Alright, glad to have you around! Join on in on the conversation. You join at a good time with the current road trip and the trade deadline. A whole lot to talk about over the next month!

vCash
    Favorite Player: Toews
    Favorite Player All Time: Roenick
    Fan Since: Recent - maybe 8 years
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: The cup
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Game 5 QF

Hi everybody. A buddy of mine started blogging about the hawks. Have a read if you are interested. Hokkeynutts blog

Now time to catch up about the Hawks!

vCash
    Favorite Player: Jonathan Toews 19 is my lucky number
    Favorite Player All Time: Not enough hockey knowledge to decide yet
    Fan Since: 2012 not a bandwagon jumper growing up in the 206 no local hockey team sort of rooted for Vancouver decided on the Blackhawks
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: undecided
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Kane's game winning cup goal was amazing
    My life long dream is to become a pro sports writer and I have been a sports fan my whole life

vCash
    Favorite Player: In house (Seabs) Out of house (Brodeur)
    Favorite Player All Time: Although I hated when the Hawks played him, Patrick Roy
    Fan Since: Over 12 years. Been playing hockey since a kid
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Watching the Cheli/Roenick/Belfour days (old time hockey)
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Watching Dusty Buff put Pronger on his *** during the cup series!

Going to be around a lot this season fellas. Lets get at it!!

Abide!

vCash
    Favorite Player: Teows, Kane (even though he had a down season, some of his stuff is incredible, I hope he picks it up next season, if he doesn't get traded) or Viktor Stalberg, his quick skating is amazing, I remember one game this season where he out skated a player to get the puck at their end and then skate passed the goalie to slot it in.
    Favorite Player All Time: Haven't been following long enough to have one.
    Fan Since: New Years of 2012, I'm Australian so we don't get NHL over here, I have always loved the games, but putting bets on at the pub and then getting on the hockey, I chose Chicago as I remember in primary school I had a backpack with their logo on it.
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Haven't been following long enough, but the closest would be when Chicago never quit against Phoenix in the playoffs and scored in the last couple of minutes in 3 games to put it into OT.
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: I wasn't a fan back then so I don't have one.

vCash
    Favorite Player: Hossa

Favorite Player All Time: Al Secord

Fan Since:80's

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: 2010 season -too many

Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment - Beating nashville kane tie the game and hossa with the winner

vCash
    Favorite Player: Toews

Favorite Player All Time: Chelios

Fan Since: The first game I can ever remember watching was when the hawks lost in game 4 in the 92' Cup

Favorite Blackhawks Moment: 2010 season - Bobby Lu getting yanked in Chicago

Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment - Kane's game winner
    Last edited by cubsbears1225; 07-17-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast