Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Praise to John Scott. He stepped in there for Campbell last night.

Beore you guys rip me for his let me point outCampbel was injured seriusly last year for a similarplay, plus the Hawks are short on d-men. Campbell is a guy that has been hurt a few times, and a key guy for the Hawks. Ryan Johnson was right there as well but saw Scott coming. Some of the code gets deleted when it's a guy like Campbell nearly getting run. Also, a classic example of why the instigator rule is crap.

Coach Q makes a nice move by having Scott out there when the Hawks go up by 3. He knew somebody like Staubitz was going to try to stir things up.

vCash
    ^^^ I actually agree.

John Scott played his best game of the year last night, but that doesn't mean I ever want to see him on the ice again.

He played 4 minutes of hockey (our other 5 Dmen stepped up in a big way) and kept it very simple. He knew what his job was.

Also, it was great to see him step in and go after Staubitz after that icing hit. I'll take an instigator penalty (did lose us the powerplay) everytime on a play like that.

Last night John Scott did his job, and he did it well. Definitely worthy of praise for last night. I hope we can continue to praise John Scott, on how good his suits look in the press box.

vCash
    I've been really impressed with Chris Campoli so far. He skates well, moves the puck and isn't affraid to hit someone now and then. I really hope we resign him next year. I could even see us signing him and then trading Hammer and saving a couple mil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    I've been really impressed with Chris Campoli so far. He skates well, moves the puck and isn't affraid to hit someone now and then. I really hope we resign him next year. I could even see us signing him and then trading Hammer and saving a couple mil.
    Totally agree on Campoli

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12