Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2908 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 190824082808285828982906290729082909291029182958300834083908 ... LastLast
Results 43,606 to 43,620 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Hossa is under the weather but his play tonight did not impress me. I actually yelled at the TV a few times.

His goal was an empty netter and his pass to Toews that he banked was great but that goal was all Toews.

Good to see everyone else contribute and hopefully well see more of that and maybe Hossa can put everything together and dominate a little.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Hossa is under the weather but his play tonight did not impress me.
    Don't you think these two things are related?

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Blackhawks up 5 - 3 right now with 8 Mins left in the 3rd.

Kane took a hard hit from Methot. Toews stood up for him, got in his face right away. Later in the period, Brouwer hits him hard and then fights him.

About time our team did that. That's all you need to do. Send a message.
    And he did it so that he didn't get an instigator penalty, good job Troy!

An infuriating and exciting game. Turco made some saves, but he never makes more than he has to.

Getting Stalberg on the board was big. He's been working hard and trying to create but not getting it done. I love what he did agitating after the time out (though you'd like him to take someone with him to the box). Great job rushing the puck, passing it, and going to the net to finish the goal!

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

Not many cheap options from either of those two teams. You'd figure an upcoming FA like AK27 might have better hockey left in him than he's played so far.

We'll have to see what else is out there, or what we're willing to dangle.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

I would have to agree with Boom! and Storm on mst o what is said. Beach has defintely showed he can still be a clown on the ice, whether its a dumb penalty, bad fight. He also is seen alot of times after the whistle crying, pleading to the ref.

On the Makarov post, I hope that is wrong. I absolutely love Makarov, he hs great skill and potential, but doesn't get the ice time to use it.

To say Jake Dowell doesn't provide enough grit isn't fair. He is always the one stepping in for a teammate if needed, excellent penalty killer, 110% every shift, also can be a leader. He has even stepped up during injuries and played 1st and 2nd line minutes.

I would love to get Chris Higgins

Good to see the young kid Leddy score tonight, that can only improve his confidence.

How did the team names come to be named Lindstrom & Staal? Can someone bring me up to speed on that process & is it expected next yr?

big game on friday... gotta keep winning cuz the western conference has been crazy this season

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Don't you think these two things are related?
    Hence why I mentioned hi is under the weather

I have a feeling we are going to see Quenville drop kopecky to the third line over the next couple of games. He ahad an absolutley brutal game last night.

As well as he has played this season, and I know a lot of people want him playing with Hossa but Kopecky is not a top 6 forward and never will be.

I think Hossa's play will get better if he plays with either Sharp/Toews and another solid winger like Brouwer, Bickell or even Stalberg.

^They were voted to be the 2 captains

^^^ I wish we would call up Jeremy Morin and drop Kopecky down to a 3rd line role. Morin reminds me a lot of Brouwer and I think Sharp/Hossa would definitely help make up for what Morin may lack on the defensive side of the puck (even though he isn't that bad).

Only problem is that Morin makes 1.2Mil this year and if he plays anymore games it takes a year off of his entry level contract.

My question...do you guys think it is worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Hence why I mentioned hi is under the weather

Well to be fair the way you said it was as if being under the weather would make him play better.

Anyway, what's this about him being under the weather? How sick is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Rdy2PlayBall View Post
    Well to be fair the way you said it was as if being under the weather would make him play better.

Anyway, what's this about him being under the weather? How sick is he?
    I heard on the radio he had vertigo. Its kind of like being car sick so he must have gotten it from his flight home back to Chicago Im assuming.