Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow, no wonder there was such a huge mess of human beings. Should've known.....

Yeah. Beer sounds good, what time you going?

vCash
    Location - San Fran.

Favorite current players - Thornton, Cousins, Jimmer, Tyreke.

Favorite past player - Cwebb.

Favorite other bb team - 76ers, been a fan since I was a kid. Started to like Kings a couple yrs ago.

Other sports teams - A's, Raiders,

Anything else? - yes, I use to make my annual drive to Sac to watch the 76ers play, but now looking fwd to just catching a Kings game and what's better is watching it in the newly approved arena. One of the games I remember watching in Arco was when Derrick Coleman (6ers) and Big Nasty got into a fight. I know we're suppose to be pc but I enjoyed that fight..

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Location - Ryegate, MT

Favorite current players - Cousins,Tyreke.

Favorite past player - Cwebb, Mitch Richmond

Other sports teams - Raiders, SF Giants, NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Anything else? - Grew up in Sac and I remember the year we went to the playoffs and played against the Jazz. My Cousin and I went to stand in line to get standing room only tickets to the first home playoff game. One guy suggested we should split up to get a better chance when the tickets for front of the line were drawn but we decided against it. Ended up that about 20 or so people ahead of us is where the number was to be 1st so we made the right decision. We each got two I gave one to my wife and my cousin gave one to my step dad. We had so much fun and I will never forget being at the 1st home playoff win in Sacramento Kings history!

vCash
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    How do you like Montana?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    How do you like Montana?
    I actually like it a lot. Love the Mountains and the snow (even tho not much at all this winter). But Montana is pretty awesome at least I think so.

vCash
    Location - Sydney, Australia

Favorite current players - DMC, Fredette

Favorite past player - Jason Williams

Favorite other bb team - Miami Heat. Was a Shaq bandwagon fan.

Other sports teams - Patriots, Twins, Ducks.

Anything else? - My friends say i would fit in at Brooklyn or Oakland if i were American... just shows how passionate I am about American sports. Also rooting for any team to beat the USA in the Olympics.

vCash
    Wow, cool to have an international fan. Welcome to the forum.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Wow, cool to have an international fan. Welcome to the forum.
    thanks. really think the kings can make the playoffs this year. But i wish we didn't have keith smart as our coach.

vCash
    Welcome!!! Happy to see some new fans in here.

vCash

Favorite players now: all! I am a kings fan!

Favorite past players: the real champions... need I say more?

Other favorite team: favorite? Well... like... gsw. (No others!)

#1 hated other players: anyone who left their teams because "he" wanted a championship. Who are they doing it for? Not for the fan that loved them.

Hated team: any in l.a.

Been a kings fan from day one... my dad made sure of that.

vCash
    Hope you guys don't mind a disgruntled fan of another nba team moving to kings nation. Im not new to the kings though...lived in socal during the CWEBB teams and was a big fan. Also EFF THE LAKERS!!!!!!11111

Won't name the said team I used to follow but I disagree with the managment/roster choices and they refuse to make a coaching change. Heres a hint...one of the players now plays for the knicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood Floper View Post
    Hope you guys don't mind a disgruntled fan of another nba team moving to kings nation. Im not new to the kings though...lived in socal during the CWEBB teams and was a big fan. Also EFF THE LAKERS!!!!!!11111

Won't name the said team I used to follow but I disagree with the managment/roster choices and they refuse to make a coaching change. Heres a hint...one of the players now plays for the knicks.
    Denver?

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen20 View Post
    thanks. really think the kings can make the playoffs this year. But i wish we didn't have keith smart as our coach.
    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qhngr/

vCash
    Name: JReh

Favorite current player: Isiah Thomas/Tyreke Evans

Favorite past player: Mike Bibby/Doug Christie

Other NBA teams: Wizards

Other Sports teams: Dallas Cowboys

Anything else:.......hmm

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast