Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 378
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTS View Post
    Name: LTS

    Location: Cali

    Favorite Current Player: Martin

    Favorite Past Player: Doug Christie

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: Hornets or Heat

    Other Sports Teams: NFL Panthers otherwise Ravens NC College hoops

    Anything Else: New PG please
    beno is the best!

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTS View Post
    Name: LTS

    Location: Cali

    Favorite Current Player: Martin

    Favorite Past Player: Doug Christie

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: Hornets or Heat

    Other Sports Teams: NFL Panthers otherwise Ravens NC College hoops

    Anything Else: New PG please
    Even in the Kings' darkest hour, we have still managed somehow, someway to get a new member. Thanks for joining.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    76,348
    vCash
    1500
    ^ it just shows we have the greatest fans which is the reason we need to stay in Sactown.

    BTW, unc sucks.
    #3in5


    <3

    ^ How I feel about the Colts right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    ^ it just shows we have the greatest fans which is the reason we need to stay in Sactown.

    BTW, unc sucks.
    Ha ha. I was wondering how long I could go with that sig before you told me you hated UNC. Pretty long time!

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    76,348
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle N. View Post
    Ha ha. I was wondering how long I could go with that sig before you told me you hated UNC. Pretty long time!
    actually i was directing that comment towards LTS.

    wen he said he likes NC College hoops.
    #3in5


    <3

    ^ How I feel about the Colts right about now ^
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    actually i was directing that comment towards LTS.

    wen he said he likes NC College hoops.
    Oh well. You haven't said it yet then.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Santa Ana California
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Migueldadon

    Location: Sunny Socal

    Favorite Current Player: Thompson

    Favorite Past Player: C Webb

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: Spurs

    Other Sports Teams: Man Utd

    Anything Else: Dont leave Sac town

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    ^Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! A new Kings fan. Welcome to the forum. Stay active.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,317
    vCash
    1500
    Name: GrandDaddyPurp

    Location: Bay Area

    Favorite Current Player: Kevin Martin

    Favorite Past Player: Everyone from 02'

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: None

    Other Sports Teams: None

    Anything Else: Can't wait for the Kings to dominate in the west again. (Whenever that may be)

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    4,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    Name: GrandDaddyPurp

    Location: Bay Area

    Favorite Current Player: Kevin Martin

    Favorite Past Player: Everyone from 02'

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: None

    Other Sports Teams: None

    Anything Else: Can't wait for the Kings to dominate in the west again. (Whenever that may be)
    Hey I'm right there with you. Thanks for joining. Stay active.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,394
    vCash
    500
    Name: iMac

    Location: Fresno (Santa Cruz, Sacramento, LB)

    Favorite Current Player: DeMarcus Cousins

    Favorite Player (other): LeBron James & Steph Curry

    Favorite Past Player: Chris Webber, Mike Bibby, The Big O

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers (Obviously because "The Chosen One")

    Other Sports Teamsfootball) Notre Dame, Packers... (college basketball) Florida Gators... SF GIANTS

    Anything Else: Sacramento Kings 2015-16 (A New Era Begins)
    Last edited by iMac; 03-14-2015 at 09:18 PM.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,470
    vCash
    1500
    we do have some dam good talent

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    37,973
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Name: CityofTreez

    Location: Sac-Town

    Favorite Current Player: Jason Thompson

    Favorite Past Player: C-Webb Christie J-Will

    Favorite Other: Da whole Bay except Stanford

    Anything Else: Arco needs 2 be moved 2 CalExpo
    B.Griffin #1 Draft Pick
    Ouch!!!! My kind of Luck!

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,328
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Jay

    Location: San Luis Obispo

    Favorite Current Player: Tyreke Evans

    Favorite Past Player: Mike Bibby/ Reggie Miller

    Other Favorite NBA Teams: Pacers

    Other Sports Teams: Cal Poly, Raiders, Cubs

    Anything Else: Kings are gonna get ATLEAST 35 wins this year with the up-tempo offense we will be running

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,470
    vCash
    1500
    hey buddy i was just in san luis obispo

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •