Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Meet the new Kings.

Little info after watching these players and reading up on them..

Bogdan wanted to come to the NBA this season but thanks to the NBA collective agreement he would of only got 900k a season. He will be sitting out 1 more season but 2017-18 he will almost surely be coming to Sacramento.

The big Greek. 7'2" and 265 pounds and he is still 2 weeks shy of being 19 years old. One of the comments was he still needs to fill out his frame. I watched this guy and he has the potential to be a absolute beast.

Bogdan Bogdanovic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHuTnAFNJQM

Georgios Papagiannis

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...reakdown-5577/

Malachi Richardson

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...reakdown-5506/

Skal Labissiere

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...reakdown-5485/

Isaiah Cousins

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...Cousins-65866/
    Last edited by Plague; 06-24-2016 at 12:42 AM.

vCash
    Jason Jones: Georgios Papagiannis to media in NY on when he plans to come to NBA: Thats up to the team. I want to play in the NBA as soon as possible. 2 hours ago via Twitter mr_jasonjones

vCash
    tbh the only players I see actually doing anything for the Kings are Skal and Malachi but they probably won't show anything for a few years Bodgan isn't coming over for a few years that's why the Suns put him in the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    tbh the only players I see actually doing anything for the Kings are Skal and Malachi but they probably won't show anything for a few years Bodgan isn't coming over for a few years that's why the Suns put him in the deal
    Bodgan will be here next year. He wanted to come here this season but because of the CBA his salary would be slotted this season at a little over 900k. That restriction lasts up to 3 seasons after you are drafted and this is the 3rd season.

vCash
    Kings drafted Isaiah Cousins in the 2nd round.

vCash
    Interesting draft to say the least. Kings essentially traded Marquese Chriss for Georgios Papagiannis and Skal Labissiere

Malachi Richardson is an intriguing prospect. I've heard a lot of great things about him, however, he won't have a significant impact for a few years.

From the fans perspective its a horrible draft... but lets give it some time to see what Vlade has in mind.

vCash
    Honestly think Vlade had no plan whatsoever and he just winged it.
    #JoergerBomb

Watching the Giants bullpen like:

<3

- He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I cried myself to sleep...

vCash
    Cousins is a very good second round pick. Watched basically every game of his college career. Has the potential to be a very very good defender and a can lead an offense.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Honestly think Vlade had no plan whatsoever and he just winged it.
    i have to believe there's more to this that we just haven't seen yet. i can't imagine this is all vlade had in store. maybe this has to do with free agents (cutting salary by not having a guy coming over for a year) i don't know. there's no way i can imagine the kings are keeping 3 rookie draft picks....especially with a couple being centers.

vlade is either gonna look like a genious when this is all done, or he's gonna look like the biggest ding dong we've seen in a while. this is just so nonsensical right now that i can't imagine this is just "it" haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    i have to believe there's more to this that we just haven't seen yet. i can't imagine this is all vlade had in store. maybe this has to do with free agents (cutting salary by not having a guy coming over for a year) i don't know. there's no way i can imagine the kings are keeping 3 rookie draft picks....especially with a couple being centers.

vlade is either gonna look like a genious when this is all done, or he's gonna look like the biggest ding dong we've seen in a while. this is just so nonsensical right now that i can't imagine this is just "it" haha.
    I can, he got "his" player, and best player available from then on. I also was just about to cry when we drafted papa j, that's only because no one's top 30 prospects list had him in it. So i felt it was a wasted pick at the time, but if indeed he was going to be taken before the 22nd, it might gave been a good move... time will tell.

vCash
    here's how i look at it....there's no way the kings are keeping this many bigs. it's not even possible for them to get enough PT. but a year or 2 down the line vlade could look like a genious for taking some of these guys. i don't think we can fully evaluate this yet...i think there's more moves to come.

carmichael dave said this morning it's highly probable rudy is gone by the start of the season. he said ben's agent is actively trying to get him out of here. these are things we all know. we now know we have too many bigs. these are pieces that can be included in deals. im going to reserve judgement until the off-season is over. i think we all agree...as of now...it seems like a very weird draft from vlade. there's no way we're going into the season with marco gone, and ben possibly being gone. the kings know they need shooting. more moves are bound to happen.

the only criticism that i can honestly put on last night is they didn't fix or address any area of need. you can't trade marco (a shooter), and possibly be trading ben without at least bringing in 1 shooter. i mean theoretically they need 2 shooters. i really don't know what's gonna transpire about that.

vCash
    I liked Bogdan when he was being drafted, but I feel like we could have done better with that trade. Papa John is intriguing. I feel like Malachi will bust just like pretty much everyone else out of Syracuse. Skal is a good upside pick that late in the 1st, and I know nothing about Isaiah Cousins. I only knew he existed because of his name being IT + DMC.

There almost has to be something in the works. I would have assumed we were keeping him now that we have Joerger and they've met with each other, but maybe a Cousins trade is actually going to happen. We can't carry this many bigs. If not Cousins and we really are interested in D'Angelo Russell (like Stein reports), WCS would have to be included. He'd be easy to trade, but I don't want to trade him. Koufos should also be easy to trade.
    2015 Adopt-a-Packer: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

vCash
    One thing about this draft. Every player Vlade drafted had good size for their position.

Drafting the popular player the fans wanted hasnt worked in the past. Trob,Jimmer, Mclemore to name a few. Lets give this first round pick a chance. His size alone makes him a interesting prospect. This is probably the biggest player I have seen with basketball skills since Shaq.

vCash
    DraftExpress is saying that Papagiannis' buyout is only $500k, so there's a strong possibility he's with us this year.
    2015 Adopt-a-Packer: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast