Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Official Inter Milan Thread

Forza Inter!!!!! Champions league and Serie A champs!!! all inter fans are welcome

vCash
    Sampdoria striker Giampaolo Pazzini has revealed he could not resist the lure of Inter Milan and has agreed to join the Serie A champions.

Pazzini, 26, is due to have a medical on Friday before completing a 12 million transfer the San Siro that will also see Jonathan Biabiany go in the opposite direction.

A statement from Inter read: ''Inter Milan have signed Giampaolo Pazzini on a permanent transfer from Sampdoria. The player will be unveiled tomorrow. As part of the deal, Inter have transferred Jonathan Biabiany to Sampdoria.''

The 26-year-old striker will make his debut in Sunday's match against Palermo and is delighted to have landed at Inter, claiming: "I leave a piece of my heart in Genova. But you can't say no to Inter."

''It's a surprise and a great joy to be here,'' Pazzini added on the club's official website. ''I still cannot believe that it has happened. I am delighted and aware that I have joined a great club.

''I have so much will to do well and I have a lot of enthusiasm. I arrive to a club that wanted me and that has given me confidence immediately. This has been important for me.''

Pazzini has scored six goals in 19 games for Sampdoria this season and is firmly in the spotlight following the departure of Antonio Cassano to AC Milan.

Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti is a keen admirer of the Italy international and said: "Pazzini is a player to look to with interest because he has great qualities.
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...r-deal?cc=5901

vCash
    City fan here. Can't wait for the Spurs game.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Nevermind.
    Last edited by NJ Raven; 01-28-2011 at 11:24 PM.

vCash
    Inter v Bayern should be a good one. You guys got a lot of work to do on Serie A though.

I still can't believe Leonardo joined them after all these years being a Rossonero. A full-strength Inter squad is still a force and hopefully Leo can bring the best out of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    Inter v Bayern should be a good one. You guys got a lot of work to do on Serie A though.

I still can't believe Leonardo joined them after all these years being a Rossonero. A full-strength Inter squad is still a force and hopefully Leo can bring the best out of them.
    yes they do but they have a game in hand and a 9pt deficit to overcome which i think they can do if they play the 2nd half of the season with no mistakes

Leo is a great coach who has a great eye for talent
    Last edited by Hulk6; 02-06-2014 at 11:49 AM.

vCash
    Inter have completed the loan signing of Houssine Kharja from Genoa, the club said on Saturday.

A statement on their official website reads:

"Houssine Karja is now an Inter player. The formalities have been completed for the transfer of the midfielder from Genoa Cricket and Football Club; he will join Inter on loan until 30 June 2011, with the Nerazzurri club then having the option to sign the player permanently.

"The player, who this morning completed his first training session with the Nerazzurri thanks to special permission granted by Genoa, will wear the number 14 jersey."

Kharja arrives less than 24 hours after Inter announced the signing of Giampaolo Pazzini from Sampdoria as they squeeze in the transfers ahead of Monday's window deadline.

The 28-year-old joined Genoa from Siena in the summer of 2009, but a season on the periphery this term has seen him leave for regular action at Inter where he is likely to be the proxy for Sulley Muntari, who is reportedly set for a Sunderland move.
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...an-from-genoa?

being a moroccan this makes me really happy

vCash
    AC Milan won today 2-0 over Catania, so now they are behind by 12 points with 2 games in hand
    Last edited by Hulk6; 02-06-2014 at 11:49 AM.

vCash
    The Scudetto has Inter written all over it, no worries.

I'm eagerly anticipated the most crucial week of the season. 13/2 Juventus-Inter, 16/2 Fiorentina-Inter 19/2 Inter-Cagliari

Game vs Palermo should be tough as well. An easy win tomorrow and we show that we mean business. Unfortunately Zlatan can win the Serie A on his own as usual... :/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    Forza Inter!!!!! Champions league and Serie A champs!!! all inter fans are welcome
    thanks for starting this thread. love me some inter milan.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    The Scudetto has Inter written all over it, no worries.

I'm eagerly anticipated the most crucial week of the season. 13/2 Juventus-Inter, 16/2 Fiorentina-Inter 19/2 Inter-Cagliari

Game vs Palermo should be tough as well. An easy win tomorrow and we show that we mean business. Unfortunately Zlatan can win the Serie A on his own as usual... :/
    Dont forget Robinho

He's been doing pretty good lately though.

vCash
    A great performance from Giampaolo today, really changed the game when he came in. I am still really disappointed by the play of the defence, should make a huge push for some centre backs this summer.
    Last edited by Hulk6; 02-06-2014 at 11:50 AM.

vCash
    Inter are my fave Italian team. I hope they make up ground and regain il Calcio again this year..

vCash
    Inter have completed the signing of defender Yuto Nagatomo on loan from Cesena, confirmed their official website.

The 24-year-old reportedly traveled to Milan on Monday morning in order to sign a contract with the Nerazzurri. Nagatomo has impressed since arriving in Italy from FC Tokyo and often been labeled as the best left-back in Serie A this season. He also was a member of Japan's Asian Cup triumph in Qatar.

Youngster Davide Santon will move in the other direction to the Seahorses, also on loan.

"All of Inter welcomes Nagatomo, one of the most important representatives of Japanese football, a part of the Olympic team which took part in the Beijing Games in 2008 and with the national team participated at the World Cup 2010," read a statement from inter.it.

"Saturday, under the guidance of Alberto Zaccheroni, Yuto has won the Asian Cup 2011: his cross leading to the decisive goal in the final by Lee Tadanari against Australia.

"A very sincere good luck to David Santon who for the second half of the season season will star at the club of President Igor Campedelli."
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...an-from-cesena

vCash
    What happened to Santon? Thought he was gonna play a significant amount of games for Inter
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    What happened to Santon? Thought he was gonna play a significant amount of games for Inter
    he just never played to his potential, very lazy work ethic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast