Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1002
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    I was PSD as a whole's first hall of fame user.. and i can't remember the last time i wasn't in the top 3 post counts for these. I would win unanimously
    I disagree.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    11,476
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Nyjer Morgan sucks and the Phillies know it!
    **** you Treez. Not even asking me if I had a good time.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home of the Red Sea
    Posts
    6,849
    vCash
    1500
    I only had 3 posts in the last OT.

    WHAT.DA.***K!!!!

    Its Over.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Nyjer Morgan sucks and the Phillies know it!
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows it

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by m26555 View Post
    The music forum needs a Hall of Fame. I would head the list; no doubt.
    Your knowledge alone would place you there
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    one more thing: i wear my sunglasses at night.
    Don't masquerade, the guy in shades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    I was PSD as a whole's first hall of fame user.. and i can't remember the last time i wasn't in the top 3 post counts for these. I would win unanimously
    That was me in summer. But it's like I go to 2 classes in a day and 35 pages have gone!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I've never made one...

    I'm not ready for my cherry to be popped.
    Samesies

    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    The Net and 2k11 fan are Blatching this OTT

    Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,976
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I've never made one...

    I'm not ready for my cherry to be popped.
    Same.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    I only had 3 posts in the last OT.

    WHAT.DA.***K!!!!
    You're a sick **** and I don't like you

    Actually, I hate all of you here I'm just here to get my post count up and be cool

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    This OT thread sucks!
    This is an ode to Kansas City OTT

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Samesies



    You have the modding power to do it, yet you don't...

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    You're a sick **** and I don't like you

    Actually, I hate all of you here I'm just here to get my post count up and be cool


    i take offense to that.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,406
    vCash
    500
    I was in Tang-Wu back in the day...I have no idea who was in it besides me. I think Io was part of it, as was JHG (banned) and Papelbon (banned). Bucky or Mane? Were you in it. That was the first music forum clique as far as I'm aware.

    And by "remember", the only reason I remember is because I searched "Tang-Wu" and they came up.

    But Bucky and Mane would have to be the first inducted.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    vCash
    1500
    Kyle's last OTT was a box office bomb...

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,417
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    [/B]

    i take offense to that.
    Suck my balls

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I was in Tang-Wu back in the day...I have no idea who was in it besides me. I think Io was part of it, as was JHG (banned) and Papelbon (banned). Bucky or Mane? Were you in it. That was the first music forum clique as far as I'm aware.

    And by "remember", the only reason I remember is because I searched "Tang-Wu" and they came up.

    But Bucky and Mane would have to be the first inducted.
    Ehhh, I think I was. Not too sure.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •