Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500

    Dr. Dre feat. Eminem and Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (CDQ)

    http://www.theendlesswaltz.com/2011/...akvideo-shoot/

    Just thought I'd post the CD quality since it's officially Detox's single. The album might actually be real.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,688
    vCash
    1500
    Real Bad

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door
    Posts
    11,411
    vCash
    1500
    I like it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Dicks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,806
    vCash
    500
    Eminem sounds same-old same-old. I really don't get why I don't like him anymore...it's bothering me. But seriously, his verses sounds like a verse I've heard 50 times now. Second verse is a little better...

    Dre is meh.

    I don't think it's a bad song, but I don't think it's special. Don't know how I feel about Skylar either.

    And it took me until Dre came on until I understand what "I need a doctor" really meant.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Eminem sounds same-old same-old. I really don't get why I don't like him anymore...it's bothering me. But seriously, his verses sounds like a verse I've heard 50 times now. Second verse is a little better...

    Dre is meh.

    I don't think it's a bad song, but I don't think it's special. Don't know how I feel about Skylar either.

    And it took me until Dre came on until I understand what "I need a doctor" really meant.
    It's because he doesn't change anything about his music anymore.

    Like, seriously.. He was so much better in 09 than this. It bothers me how fast he changed because of some bad reviews. I think each of these are examples of how amazing he was in 09:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-VfHnPTMcs&feature=fvst
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUYEBR5TxGM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOrFT...eature=related

    Plus everything from Buffalo Bill, Music Box, Stay Wide Awake, 3AM, and a lot more of Relapse. Some really great, original material he was making.

    Now he just ****ing sucks. I don't blame you one bit for being tired of his whole act because it's really unoriginal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,244
    vCash
    1500
    Dre and Slim then went Pop...

    @Buckwheat... Are you serious or have you just never liked Eminem?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,626
    vCash
    1500
    Is this that love song?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    I actually didn't mean to post dicks in here, that was meant for the OTT.

    This song sucks. Eminem is just unlikeable.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    It's because he doesn't change anything about his music anymore.

    Like, seriously.. He was so much better in 09 than this. It bothers me how fast he changed because of some bad reviews. I think each of these are examples of how amazing he was in 09:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-VfHnPTMcs&feature=fvst
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUYEBR5TxGM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOrFT...eature=related

    Plus everything from Buffalo Bill, Music Box, Stay Wide Awake, 3AM, and a lot more of Relapse. Some really great, original material he was making.

    Now he just ****ing sucks. I don't blame you one bit for being tired of his whole act because it's really unoriginal.
    A few other good ones..

    DeJa Vu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl4drfStGoM

    My Darling

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCyEi_xMsE

    Careful What You Wish For

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzqn0ZOljEM
    Last edited by Gators123; 01-27-2011 at 03:12 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    11,478
    vCash
    1500
    I hope that's not what the album sounds like and that's not the finished version either but I didn't hate it because I can't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Dre and Slim then went Pop...

    @Buckwheat... Are you serious or have you just never liked Eminem?
    I'm the biggest Eminem fan here.

    And yes, Kyle. It is the love song.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,161
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Careful What You Wish For and Deja Vu were really great songs, but pretty unoriginal for Eminem. My Darling is great. 25 To Life, Going Through Changes, On Fire, and Cold Wind Blows are about all I can take from the Recovery era. Space Bound and You're Never Over are alright, too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    16,771
    vCash
    1500
    I can see why people dont like this ... you know why?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3dC96HBus


  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,027
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I'm the biggest Eminem fan here.

    And yes, Kyle. It is the love song.
    I am.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •