Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1004
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    11,476
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    If I remember correctly, the golden shower was better than your last one!

    It wasn't the story, it was how you just jumped in the thread and pissed on a ***** (not to mention the 1st time I was formally introduced to Mike)
    Sometimes you have to come correct!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    I really believe I should be at least a tm of the wizards forum. I know it doesn't have enough activity, but if they made me a TM I'd try to keep it interesting

    I have no infractions! But I think I've been deemed too distracting. Who knows..

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    **** yes.

    March 31st, got Nats v Braves opening day tickets
    Spoke to my friends last night after we were talking, we're going on a road trip May 10th-May 18th.

    First to Pittsburgh to see Pirates-Dodgers, then to Washington to see Nationas-Marlins, then to Baltimore to see Orioles-Yanks. I've never been more excited.

    Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,406
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwabSquad View Post
    Yeah, you would.
    I was joking.

    I never banned you, so be nice to me

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...une=-1&page=54

    I did, however, kind of go a little crazy with the ban hammer after the Lakers won the Finals last year...got Gibby, IAmKira and ko8e24 all in a three day span. Oops They all deserved it though. They were being ***-wads.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Spoke to my friends last night after we were talking, we're going on a road trip May 10th-May 18th.

    First to Pittsburgh to see Pirates-Dodgers, then to Washington to see Nationas-Marlins, then to Baltimore to see Orioles-Yanks. I've never been more excited.
    As I said, I can really try to get you tickets to the Nats game.. No guarantees, but as long as its not Strasburg pitching I see no reason I couldn't get them.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,406
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Spoke to my friends last night after we were talking, we're going on a road trip May 10th-May 18th.

    First to Pittsburgh to see Pirates-Dodgers, then to Washington to see Nationas-Marlins, then to Baltimore to see Orioles-Yanks. I've never been more excited.
    Road trips are great.

    As is Pittsburgh and PNC park
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    11,476
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    I really believe I should be at least a tm of the wizards forum. I know it doesn't have enough activity, but if they made me a TM I'd try to keep it interesting

    I have no infractions! But I think I've been deemed too distracting. Who knows..
    I want to to TM the Twins forum...but I don't think I qualify, that place is more serious than the politics forum. No jokes. EVER.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    I really believe I should be at least a tm of the wizards forum. I know it doesn't have enough activity, but if they made me a TM I'd try to keep it interesting

    I have no infractions! But I think I've been deemed too distracting. Who knows..
    I think I was three posts deep before my first PSD infraction. I got it for saying that Spaniards are filthy

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    37,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxlong View Post
    Sometimes you have to be like Mike

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Manram, I hope you understand this:

    It's time to shoot some hot dogs! Yeah, let's shoot some hot dogs!

    Gotta love PNC

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,406
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    because im 15?
    No. I just said that because it's National Compliments Day...

    I really don't know enough about your posting. If the Nets forum really needs more help, and Vash agrees, I'm sure the higher ups would look into finding another TM/mod.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    As I said, I can really try to get you tickets to the Nats game.. No guarantees, but as long as its not Strasburg pitching I see no reason I couldn't get them.
    Good thing he's out for the year as you and uga know quite well!

    Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,880
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I was joking.

    I never banned you, so be nice to me

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...une=-1&page=54

    I did, however, kind of go a little crazy with the ban hammer after the Lakers won the Finals last year...got Gibby, IAmKira and ko8e24 all in a three day span. Oops They all deserved it though. They were being ***-wads.
    mods should do more of this

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=511725

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    27,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Good thing he's out for the year as you and uga know quite well!
    yup.

    But foreal, I can look into getting those tickets in advance for you if you'd like. Parking pass right next to the stadium, and 4 first row seats can't be beat. I could even send them to you if you wish

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,285
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I was joking.

    I never banned you, so be nice to me

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...une=-1&page=54

    I did, however, kind of go a little crazy with the ban hammer after the Lakers won the Finals last year...got Gibby, IAmKira and ko8e24 all in a three day span. Oops They all deserved it though. They were being ***-wads.
    Gibby is okay in the doyers forum.

    Lets go.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •