Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1005
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    Based on your pic, I would've thought you were closer to 225-230. Either way, you're huge...lol

    Btw, any suggestions for chicken-based meals? I see the soup and parm, but I'm lazy and probably won't make either anytime soon
    Thanks Debo!

    How about Sauteed Spinach over Grilled Chicken? Quick and Easy meal.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maspeth (Queens), NY
    Posts
    29,735
    vCash
    1500
    your numbers make me feel inferior
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28


    Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

    Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,157
    vCash
    1500
    Dude my back hurts just looking at the loaded leg press rack.

    My back always hurts when i do that with the weight pressing down on my lower back..

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,671
    vCash
    1500
    What is your breakdown on the taste and mixability (is that a word?) of the Gaspari and Bev Intl proteins. Taste is not that important to me but if it doesn't mix with a spoon, I don't take it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What is your breakdown on the taste and mixability (is that a word?) of the Gaspari and Bev Intl proteins. Taste is not that important to me but if it doesn't mix with a spoon, I don't take it.
    Myofusion takes a bit of effort to mix because of the thickness of the powder, but the Beverly International Casein mixes easily in either my blender ball or power mixer.

    Thanks for stopping in!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Dude my back hurts just looking at the loaded leg press rack.

    My back always hurts when i do that with the weight pressing down on my lower back..
    I used to feel tension in my lower back as well, here's the trick. Your positioning on the bench is very important. Keep your entire back (upper and lower) pressed firmly against the bench. Do not allow any bit of space to exist between your lower back and the bench. Keep your head back as well! Your posture has to be straight in order to avoid unnecessary pains.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Myofusion takes a bit of effort to mix because of the thickness of the powder, but the Beverly International Casein mixes easily in either my blender ball or power mixer.

    Thanks for stopping in!
    I take this

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nb/lowcarb.html

    Just switched from Dymatize two weeks ago.

    I am having trouble finding a good mixable casein. Dyamtize stopped making theirs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I used to feel tension in my lower back as well, here's the trick. Your positioning on the bench is very important. Keep your entire back (upper and lower) pressed firmly against the bench. Do not allow any bit of space to exist between your lower back and the bench. Keep your head back as well! Your posture has to be straight in order to avoid unnecessary pains.
    Just another hint that works well for me: Keep you butt a couple inches of the seat. This takes alot of the lower back stress away while performing leg presses.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I take this

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nb/lowcarb.html

    Just switched from Dymatize two weeks ago.

    I am having trouble finding a good mixable casein. Dyamtize stopped making theirs.
    I have the power mixer which comes free with my order over 100 bucks. I use that 2 mix one scoop at a time of UMP by Beverly International. I don't get any clumps or chalkiness when I'm done.

    Isopure works well but unfortunately I have a weak stomach and it runs right through me.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,817
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Thanks Debo!

    How about Sauteed Spinach over Grilled Chicken? Quick and Easy meal.
    That's generally my go-to (quick sautee with some lightly caramelized onions, garlic, crushed red, and lemon juice). That or just over raw spinach. I'm not tired of it by any means yet, but I'm sure I will be in a few weeks...lol


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    9,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Saturday's Routine was Quads:


    Leg Extensions:

    100 by 20 (Warm Up)

    135 by 10

    180 by 10

    230 by 10

    255 by 10

    285 by 10 <~~~Racked


    Hammer Strength Free Weight Squats:

    90 by 15

    180 by 12

    270 by 10

    360 by 10

    450 by 10

    540 by 6


    Leg Press:

    630 by 10

    810 by 10

    990 by 10

    1,080 by 8 (will post pic of setup)


    DB Lunges:

    60lbs (30 in each hand) by 16 lunges (8 each leg) for 4 sets.


    Hip Abductor/Adductor:

    65 by 20 by 4

    140 by 20 by 4


    Sauna: 25 Minutes


    Done!
    what are hammer strength? can you take a few picks of the "hammer strength" equipment, and post? i have been curious about those, and just wanted to see what they look like

    keep up the good work stam!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    what are hammer strength? can you take a few picks of the "hammer strength" equipment, and post? i have been curious about those, and just wanted to see what they look like

    keep up the good work stam!
    Thanks Brotha!

    This is what it looks like: http://www.gym-factory.com/Y20101140...+/+V-Squat.jpg
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Meals for the day so far:

    Meal 1: 4 Boiled Egg Whites and a Toasted Everything Bagel (34 Grams of Protein)

    Meal 2: A Heaping Bowl of Red Berry Cereal

    Meal 3: One Scoop of Myofusion Protein (25 Grams)


    Supps for the day so far:

    Tribulus - One Pill on an Empty Stomach (9AM)

    Fishoil - One Pill Right After Meal 2 (11:20 AM)

    Tonalin CLA - One Pill Right After Meal 2 (11:20 AM)

    DHEA - One Pill on an Empty Stomach (4PM)



    Had too much of a break between meals 2 and 3, was busy working on a quote for a customer.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    9,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Thanks Brotha!

    This is what it looks like: http://www.gym-factory.com/Y20101140...+/+V-Squat.jpg
    when i click the link this is what pops up

    无法找到该页
    您正在搜索的页面可能已*删除、更名或暂时不可用。
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    请尝试以下操作:

    暼繁d榔鞯牡刂防钢邢允镜耐镜刂返钠葱春透袷秸 肺尬蟆
    暼绻üセ髁唇佣酱锪烁猛常胗胪竟芾碓绷 担ㄖ歉昧唇拥母袷讲徽贰
    暤セ骱笸税磁コ⑹粤硪桓隽唇印
    HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。
    Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

    曌 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括揌TTP敽蛽404數谋晏狻
    暣蚩獡IIS 帮助敚ǹ稍 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为撏旧柚脭、摮9婀芾砣挝駭 和摴赜谧远ㄒ宕砦笙的主题。

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    lol that's weird, let me try again:

    http://www.gymcompany.co.uk/images/a...tomax:400/9468
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,144
    vCash
    1500
    Supp: Super Pak Multivitamins with 8oz of Water
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •