Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Brent Burns

vCash

Brent Burns

Is it safe to call him one of the top D-men in the league?

vCash
    I would say top 15. As good as Burns has been there are lot of little mistakes still being made. Obviously he is young and still learning the game but there are times when he tries to do too much and gets into trouble. He is getting there but still needs to grow.
    ]”Goaltending is a normal job, sure. How would you like it in your job if every time you made a small mistake, a red light went on over your desk and 15,000 people stood up and yelled at you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter97 View Post
    I would say top 15. As good as Burns has been there are lot of little mistakes still being made. Obviously he is young and still learning the game but there are times when he tries to do too much and gets into trouble. He is getting there but still needs to grow.
    I would def have to agree with you. Nevertheless, i think we need to lock him up for the future! Great player! I skated with him once in Stillwater, guys funny as H E double hockey sticks. He could easily be a top 5 d-men in the future.

vCash
    I could see him being top 5 in the league in a couple years, but it really depends on how hard he works. A lot Burns problems result because he is literally so big and athletic he can get away with a lot of things most people can't. If he continues to work on his game and make those minor adjustments and stop making those little errors he will be top 5. Of course that also means he needs a ton of recognition.
    ]”Goaltending is a normal job, sure. How would you like it in your job if every time you made a small mistake, a red light went on over your desk and 15,000 people stood up and yelled at you.”

vCash
    How about our best player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown22 View Post
    How about our best player
    I don't if i could say that right now