Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 106
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    What do you call Mos Def's flow?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    What do you call Mos Def's flow?


    Mos Def has one of the greatest albums ever. Don't even compare out of respect for Mos Def.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDTQw...eature=related

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    the logic that lyrics and flow go hand and hand is not a flawed one, it is common sense...

    can someone with bad lyrics flow good?...sure

    that doesn't mean siht though in terms of what I am saying...


    this entire argument in general is meaningless to the point I was making with this thread...maybe I should have just said "rapper" for you that can't see past what I ment...he has great lyrics and delivers them well...better than anyone else IMO...at least the others I am familiar with...
    You're argument is meaningless, what argument have you at all provided that proves flow = good lyrics?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post


    Mos Def has one of the greatest albums ever. Don't even compare out of respect for Mos Def.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDTQw...eature=related
    I'm just sayin what do you even say about his flow and lyrics
    the most jagged flow ever

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    Mos is ridiculous in every category possible.

    He's boner sauce.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    ^^Ridikkilus

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    This **** is....


    ****in ridikilis!

    One hand in the air, if you don't really care!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    You're argument is meaningless, what argument have you at all provided that proves flow = good lyrics?
    a lot, you obviously just don't know how to read...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    this thread is getting bad, real bad
    suprised anyone here remembers that...

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    <<<

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_q-kZLieU



    sorry...

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post



    was I supposed to spell it hood style or something..."flo" ???

    sorry dog...

    I mean "dawg"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    when dealing with lyrics in rap the words need to "flow together" right...

    I never said they had anything to do with each other, but I do think lyrics and flow go hand in hand here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    well since I have common sense it would mean someone that can create good "LYRICS"

    it's all semantics but IMO, the lyrics need to be able to flow well in order to be good...

    what do you think a great lyricist is?...just using huge words like the RZA or something?...if you don't rap like you are holding a thesaurus you suck or something?

    that isn't what it is IMO...

    the RZA can have some amazingly complex lyrics, but on many occasions the words don't flow well...thus the lyrics don't work
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    "we established"???

    I didn't establish that...you established your own nonsense...


    saying lyrics don't matter to a flow is like saying the food or ingrediants don't matter to "cooking"...a chef needs good ingrediatants to cook with just like a rap artist needs good lyrics to flow with...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    I think I could make lyrics bad to the point that NO ONE could "flow" with them...

    infact I am sure I could...

    I understand that an artist can flow with any given lyrics, but I don't agree that they are completely independent of each other...I think the lyrics themselves can flow together...

    I stated earlier this was turning into a semantical debate...not even Nas could flow with lyrics that don't rhyme...



    I didn't mean for this thread to get into this...when I created this thread I ment both of those when I said "lyricist"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    I am not a fan of Em but I think that one is VERY debatable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    so someone could flow great regardless of the lyrics?...they could be nonsensical words that don't even rhyme, but sense they are independent of each other it doesn't matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Uh...no

    if there is no rhyme or reason to the lyrics they won't flow well no matter who is using them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    the logic that lyrics and flow go hand and hand is not a flawed one, it is common sense...

    can someone with bad lyrics flow good?...sure

    that doesn't mean siht though in terms of what I am saying...



    this entire argument in general is meaningless to the point I was making with this thread...maybe I should have just said "rapper" for you that can't see past what I ment...he has great lyrics and delivers them well...better than anyone else IMO...at least the others I am familiar with...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    that is awesome how so many of you spout out "not even close" then go on to list NO ONE...
    Maybe I can't read, or you're to ****ing stupid to remember what you wrote. Aside from the already poor *** quotes you have up there, nothing (other than they go hand in hand or common sense or any other dumbass analogy you used) explains you're case.

    Except you already admitted you're wrong.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    Maybe I can't read, or you're to ****ing stupid to remember what you wrote. Aside from the already poor *** quotes you have up there, nothing (other than they go hand in hand or common sense or any other dumbass analogy you used) explains you're case.

    Except you already admitted you're wrong.
    it is definitely a case of you not being able to read...others got my point, you are just not capable of it I guess, sorry...

    must suck to have poor reading comprehension...

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,237
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    If you REALLLY want to play that game...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40MA0pl7Oa0

    /thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    it is definitely a case of you not being able to read...others got my point, you are just not capable of it I guess, sorry...

    must suck to have poor reading comprehension...
    I have all your weak *** arguments there...

    But noone has your point...

    Since you never made one...

    Well you did, but there's nothing backing it up other than poor logic...

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    that is awesome how so many of you spout out "not even close" then go on to list NO ONE...
    Well, last time I checked, Nas, Kool G Rap, and Rakim are all still alive. And those are just a few of the top tier guys. I could very easily name another 50 rappers who I think are more talented, but I'm not going to waste my time, because you've already convinced yourself otherwise. So instead, I'm just going to lend my opinion that you are being extremely biased.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •