Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by m26555 View Post
    I love 50, but using him and Lil Wayne as the standard for lyrical ability is never a good idea.
    I think they both suck, used those names cause they are popular...

    name any rapper and I think he is better lyrically...


    that first link?...Jay Z couldn't do it...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio Grande
    Posts
    8,880
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    I think they both suck, used those names cause they are popular...

    name any rapper and I think he is better lyrically...


    that first link?...Jay Z couldn't do it...
    Elzhi
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    i love freddie gibbs he is the future of hip hop
    he has the best flow out of any other gangster rapper out there by far

    "where im from you gotta do something special
    especially when we stressin these economic
    conditionally causing us to cook a rock in kitchen
    get it flippin get it jukin and jumpin like earl manigault"

    like how he isnt a sell out always keepin it real

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,276
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rayruiz View Post
    Elzhi
    Good man

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,419
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by m26555 View Post
    I love 50, but using him and Lil Wayne as the standard for lyrical ability is never a good idea.
    50 does has his moments.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    I think they both suck, used those names cause they are popular...

    name any rapper and I think he is better lyrically...


    that first link?...Jay Z couldn't do it...
    I strongly disagree, but you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    50 does has his moments.
    I actually feel he's underrated. Obviously not a top-of-the-line lyricist, but he's not nearly as bad as some people make him out to be.


    Props to Mane for the sig.

    Like real hip-hop? Visit the PSD hip-hop blog here.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,419
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by m26555 View Post
    I actually feel he's underrated. Obviously not a top-of-the-line lyricist, but he's not nearly as bad as some people make him out to be.
    I gave The Massacre a relisten.
    The most bipolar album I have ever seen. 50% club music 50% actual music, and those were some really good tracks.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,147
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MaHaRaJaH View Post
    I gave The Massacre a relisten.
    The most bipolar album I have ever seen. 50% club music 50% actual music, and those were some really good tracks.
    Yeah; contrary to what most people think, The Massacre really wasn't that bad (even though I think it is the fourth best out of his five albums). "Ryder Music" is one of my favorite 50 Cent songs. "A Baltimore Love Thing" was great, too.


    Props to Mane for the sig.

    Like real hip-hop? Visit the PSD hip-hop blog here.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    13,848
    vCash
    1500

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16,743
    vCash
    2875
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'll agree with him being (one of) the most talented rapper there is...but again, lyricism is not his M.O. per se.
    Agreed, I'm looking forward to his new stuff, but let's not crown him for anything yet. My personal favorites are J Cole, XV, and FaShawn. It really depends on what style you like or the mood you are in.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,419
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by m26555 View Post
    Yeah; contrary to what most people think, The Massacre really wasn't that bad (even though I think it is the fourth best out of his five albums). "Ryder Music" is one of my favorite 50 Cent songs. "A Baltimore Love Thing" was great, too.
    I'm Suppose Die Tonight

    that's my favourite song by 50 Cent lol. that was MY track of high school

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    If you don't understand that Gibbs is lyrical genius then you just aren't listening hard enough...

    other rappers just are NOT capable of that kind of flow...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    41,123
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    If you don't understand that Gibbs is lyrical genius then you just aren't listening hard enough...

    other rappers just are NOT capable of that kind of flow...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post



    was I supposed to spell it hood style or something..."flo" ???

    sorry dog...

    I mean "dawg"...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •